View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 05:10 PM

Shawn

“I have just one question Shawn,” asked Mindy, “Are you the Serpent, or are you Adam?”

Shawn turned from the stove and looked Mindy in the eye, a smile creeping across his face.

“Well that depends Miss. Do you want to be corrupted or do you want to do the corrupting?”

Miss Blake, again ravenously hungry, met Shawn’s eyes, and took another scrumptious bite of the apple he had offered her.

Shawn smiled to himself as he watched her take a bite of the apple, The corruptor. he thought to himself. Although it is hard to rape the willing.

He hadn’t really thought of her in a sexual way, she was attractive, very attractive as a matter of fact, but she was still his teacher. But maybe that was part of her allure, and the bite into the apple certainly sent a clean message. He would wait and see where it went.

It was just another typical night around the dinner table, although some of the kids were showing off a little, but all said and done, they were close family. Once dinner was over and all the chores done, he sent them all off to bed. He and Miss Blake sat down and started working on the forms for college.

“It’s getting pretty late Shawn. I should probably get going,” Mindy said. “Why don’t we plan on meeting next week? We’ll get these applications completed then. How’s that sound?”

His heart sank at the thought of her leaving, he had been enjoying her nearness, the scent of her perfume, the sound of her voice. When she reached up to brush his hair aside his response was quick, he grabbed her hand and held it.

Was it Eve tempting Adam?

He wanted to tell her not to go, but all that came out was, “Miss Blake.” Their lips met, their tongues finding each other, his hand went to her breast. The kiss was deep and passionate, filled with lust and desire.

“Miss Blake, are you sure you have to be going?” Shawn asked breaking the kiss.

Her response was to pull him into another kiss, holding him tight.

“Ahem,” came the sound of his mothers’ voice from the kitchen doorway.

She was standing there holding an apple. Quickly, Mindy and Shawn parted, embarrassed, straightening clothes. Shawn stood to explain things, his penis tenting his pants out in front of him. He turned around quickly and rearranged himself, before turning back to his mother.

“Ah….Mom….ah….Hi…this is my teacher,…ah….Miss Blake,” he stammered, feeling like a teenager caught in some mischief.

“Miss Blake,” she said nodding to Mindy. She had known she would be there that evening, just not doing what she had caught them doing. She also knew that Shawn liked her, more than he realized. It was her motherly instincts and knowing her son so well. She had, after all, placed the apples on the table, after he had told her about his new teacher.

“Mrs. Murphy, I didn’t mean……” Mindy stated to apologize, but was cut off by Shawn’s mother.

“You kids really need to get a room if your going to do that,” she continued. “Before the children catch you, and start asking questions.”

She looked down at the apple in her hand, tossing it up a few inches and catching it again. She stood there for a moment looking at them, trying to make a decision. Finally she tossed the apple to Mindy.

“Let me get some things, I’ll sleep in your room tonight Shawn, with the boys,” she said turning and going down the hall.

Shawn just stood there looking down at Mindy, not believing what he had just heard. Was his mother offering her room to he and Mindy?

“Lock the door and try to keep the noise down,” she said, smiling, standing back in the hallway with her robe and flannel nightgown in hand. She headed off toward the room that Shawn shared with his brothers.

Shawn couldn’t believe it, he looked down at Mindy who was looking up at him, wide eyed and holding the apple.

“Well Eve,” he said holding his hand out to her. “Shall we?”

She stood slowly, not believing what had just happen either. Then slowly a smile crept across her face. She held the apple up to Shawn’s mouth biding him to take a bite. He held her hand and bite into the apple, the juices running down his chin. She too took a bite of the apple, as he lead her down the hall to his mothers’ room.

The room was neat and clean, the king sized bed dominating it. Shawn turned and locked the door, still chewing the piece of apple in his mouth.

“Mom’s pretty cool huh,” he said swallowing, smiling at Mindy.