View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Blazing Balmy Beach Day.....

It was one of those days at the beach, sun was blazing, but the breeze off the ocean was balmy and cooling. The waves were crashing in at regular intervals and as usual I was hypnotized by the sight and sound.

Frequently I had the time to contemplate the joy of owning a small concession stand right on the beach, working there for 6 fairly busy months each year and then able to kick back and enjoy the winter months (pinching pennies all the way to make my 6 months worth of earnings last 12 months worth of need).

But life does not get much better than being able to make a living while watching the swells of ocean water and ebb of the tide. It was early and also evident that today was going to be a "scorcher". Just as the thought went through my head, my field of vision was interrupted by fast forward movement, coming at the stand at an alarming rate!

Dazzled by the rugged goodlooks of the 30 something man standing directly in front of me, I calmed the racing of my heart while asking what I could get for him. He smiled, turning up the heat of his presence. I smiled back. He asked for a cold drink and a bag of chips, I handed them to him and rang up his total. Handing me a $10, he told me to keep the change and asked if it would be ok for him to stay and chat for a few minutes. I nodded. (What, do I look like a fool to you .... ummm, let's forget I asked that question ... afraid of what some of you might say!!! LOL)

We talked, we laughed, we silently enjoyed the scenery and then we chatted a bit more. Something really enjoyable about sharing a day of sunshine and sea with another person. The more time we spent together talking, the less I noticed his looks and the more I just enjoyed his company. I stopped worrying about if he paid for the drink he had in his hand or not. There were lots of interruptions as children and various adults came to buy something to eat or drink while they enjoyed their time away from the cares of the "real" world.

Thomas chatted when no one was there, made small talk with people who seemed to want to talk for a few minutes while they waited for me to get what they ordered, in general he was almost becoming a selling point for people to come back (some of them several times). Heck, I would have come back and spent money for the opportunity to talk with him a bit more too!

Still there as the crowds thinned and began to leave the sand, waiting to be washed clear of all traces of human inhabitants. This was my favorite part of every working day, when the people were all gone and I could enjoy the beach on my own. Only this time, I had a gorgeous man to be with while the sun settled and sank into the horizon. I was hesitant to lock down my stand, fearful that Thomas would take it as a sign for him to leave, but there was no point in leaving it open when it was just the 2 of us left.

Helping me close up shop, he then leaned in, I felt dizzy with the fire that rose to that point on my neck where I felt his breath. A slow descent into the furnace of building passions that raged as his lips finally touched mine. He played lightly with my bottom lip and then I felt the slow razoring of the edge of his teeth lightly skittering across my lip. The butterflies in my stomach turned into seagulls as they swooped and rose. Great kisser! He pulled back slowly, touched my face gently and looked deep into my eyes. Smiling playfully he asked if he could walk me to my car. I nodded, words were not in my "vocabulary" at that moment.

That day started a pattern for the weeks that followed, whenever Thomas had a free day, he would spend it at the beach sitting next to my stand. We laughed and talked and got closer with each visit.

Finally I invited him to have dinner with me, knew it was time cause I couldn't wait another day to feel him pressed tight into me, feel his pulse racing with mine, know the joy of his touch against skin uncluttered with clothing. Desperately needed the feel of him near me for long drawn out minutes, maybe hours ... hopefully something lasting and good for us both.

That night was fire and ice, rain and storm, pride and passion and finally calm and sweet, he touched me, he kissed me, he delighted all my senses and I did my best to sear my heart to him with every ounce of imagination and lust I could muster. We made sweet joyous love, and then we fucked each other's brains out. That was our beginning.

(OK, I know it was more purple prose and less passion than most of my stories, but I'm in more of a romantic and less of passionate mood these days) Hope someone enjoys it anyway.