Thread: Cumbers
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 12:56 PM
Built Tough Up North

Needless to say I hurry out of work and jump in my truck. Getting out a map and looking at the address I find that Robyn’s house is really close to mine. 5 min later I pull into her driveway. The lights in the house as far as I can see are off. I walk to the door ring the bell and wait. Out of the corner of my eye I see the blind move someone looking out at me. Someone comes to the door and it opens. The sight that greets me is Stacy and Veronica dressed in leather. They pull me in the house and scold me for coming late. I apologise and assure them it won’t happen again. “Well” Veronica said, “as long as you don’t cum to fast”. I felt my already hard cock stiffen as she said this. Then a thought hits me. “Where is Robyn?” I ask. “She’s around somewhere” say’s Stacy coyly. Veronica slaps my butt and says “Off with your cloths boy!”. I gladly comply and Stacy says, “Robyn really picked a good one”, as she glances over my cock. Veronica looks like the one in command as she squeezes Stacy’s breast. “Don’t forget Robyn gets him first”. The two horny women walk me down stairs to a room that has dim lighting and the floor is covered by pillows and blankets. “It’s our play area” Stacy says. I see a hot blonde lying on her back in a swing with a cucumber in her pussy and one that she is licking in her mouth. Well I guess I’ve found Robyn. Robyn Smiles at me. “You’re late see I had to start with out you” She says with a smile. Stacy and Veronica walk over to a different area. Veronica lies down. “Now you little slut eat my pussy!” commands Veronica. Stacy complies and buries her face in Veronica’s brown bush. “Well they’ll be at that for a while” Robyn says pulling the cucumber out of her wet slit. “So what do you want to do in the meantime Mr. Cashier”, I think for only a moment then look her in the eyes and demand that she bend over. From what I see on her face she wasn’t expecting me to be so brave but she really likes it. I come up behind her and rub my man hood against her wet snatch. She moans and wiggles her ass in my direction begging to be filled. I ram it in to the hilt on the first try. She screams “Holy Shit!”. I Lean into her and lick her neck and grab a hold of her breasts as I continue to pound her. She rocks back and forth moaning ‘I’m ccuuummingggg”. I say in her ear “I’m sure you are”. By now Stacy and Veronica are finishing off a 69. They come over slowly. So turned on they are by been eaten and seeing they’re mistress getting a good fuck that their pussy’s can’t hold in their cum from dripping to the floor. Stacy walks in front of Robyn and pushes her head into her dripping wet pussy. Veronica leans under my cock going in and out of Robyn’s pussy and catches all the dripping cum with her mouth. Veronica starts liking my cock as it goes in and out. She also rubs Robyn’s very sensitive clit causing Robyn to completely munch out on Stacy.