View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 10:48 AM

Dubie & Alcohol cont

Niki's nipples were getting so hard from the attention Molly & I were giving her. I sucked each one for a minute or two & she began to moan louder as Molly reached her clit & began sucking and licking with more determination. I quickly moved from the couch & I took off shirt and dropped my pants & boxers & began to positon my myself behind Molly. Molly was a asian vixen. All she wore was a short summer dress that just came above her knees, with a plunging neck line that showed off her massive cleavage. oh man what ass, as she licked Nicki's clit her ass was high in the air, she pratically begged me to touch her. My hands traveled all around her hips & down her legs.As my hands went up towards her ass I felt no panties or G string. I lifted her dress & found the sweetest & tighest ass. I could already see that her love juices were flowing, I moved my head between her legs & began licking her clit. As my tongue probed I could feel her shutter & moan as she was enjoying the experience of my talented tongue. Lisa, Debbie, & George were smoking a fatty & watching the show. George was sitting now between them & the girls were half naked with just the skirts.