View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I knew that had excepted my words for truth, even though she could not bring herself to admit it yet. But if I did not do something fast, I would lose her again.

"I promise you Seraphina, that I desire your companionship for more than what my kind is known for. And as for my needs, those vile ones as you call them, are no longer within me. I have survived so long as I no longer need it to survive. And if and when I do, it will not be from you. You are too special and cherished by me for such a vile and dispictable thing. So please stay with me, I can guarantee that you will live longer in my company than out fighting my kind on the streets."

Then very slowly, I stand and walk as slow as I possible can to stand before her. From a an inner pocket I remove a small pouchand hand it to her. Inside is a locket that I had taken from her mother years ago, but could not part with it until now. As Seraphina looked at it and opened it, she began to cry. Tears that had been in her for years, and never released until now. I kneeled before her and wrapped my warm arms around her. Making sure to power them so she felt the warmth and strength in them. As her tears poured down her lovely face, I gentle kissed her and held her tight against me. Letting her hear and full my dead heart beat within my dried chest.