View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
As she flung her body at me she felt a violent force push her back onto the bed. I could not allow her to get to close, at least not yet.

"Enough!" I roared, Seraphina's eyes opened wide in fright. Seeing her fear, I reigned in my anger. My voice once again velvet to her ears, calmly I continued.

"I do not wish to harm you Seraphina. Do not force my hand." I met her gaze with an amused raised brow. "I have healed you of your wounds from our previous....conversation. I would hate to mar that flawwless skin again."

I gathered hope from her carefully hidden twitching lip. I had almost made her smile. And I knew that it embarrased her. I thought for a moment of her bare flesh and was aroused as to the touch, the taste, and the scent of her. I quickly controlled my thoughts.

"If you do not intend to kill me, what is it you want of me?" she demanded.

"To enlighten you. To hopefully change your current path. After all, all those years ago and you were the only one I could save. I would to think that it was all for naught. Simply because you ran across someone like me, but without compassion.

"And maybe, just maybe.... have a companion that is not out for my blood in one way or another. Someone educated, yet wanting to learn more then they know now. Could you be that person?"