View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 10:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"Bet you could almost taste it", she said in a low husky voice. Frank shifted his hardening cock which was beginning to strain against his dark blue uniform trousers. He walked back to the desk filled with screens, just in time to see the busty blonde with the husky voice wheeling an oversized office chair into view of the camera.

Wasting no time she looked directly into the camera as she plopped into the chair. Without hesitation she threw both legs over the arms of the chair exposing her fleshy cunt to her captive audience. Slowly, methodically she licked her finger to moisten it and began to glide her finger between the pink puffy folds.

Frank sat mesmerized.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas