View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:50 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
The cab picked us up outside the club and Razeel began giving directions. I was totally lost as to where we were going. We eventually pulled up to an old Victorian mansion. One I didn't seemed to have been to but again I hadn't done much exploring lately.

Paying the man Razeel grabs my arm, "come on honey time to go."

The house was well lit and very well decorated. Razeel closed the door and moved further into the house until she came to a darkened room. I stop as she stops not wanting to stumble into her.

"Honey go to the parlor and wait for me, okay. I'll be there in a moment." I do, as she says wondering not for the first time what's up. After about twenty minutes or so she returns wearing a blue robe and carrying two bags that she drops in the parlor.

"Come."

Razeel leads me to the back where a bath has been drawn in a large tub sunken into the floor. Rose petals float along the surface of the water. Razeel drops the robe and stands before me naked. She slowly removes my clothes and lays them to the side.

Razeel and I slip into the warm waters of the large bath. Slipping in behind me she begins to rub my shoulders massaging my muscles. Then I hear her clear her throat.

"Baby, you would do anything for me wouldn't you?"

"In a heartbeat my love."

"You may come in." She says. Two ladies, wearing similar robes as Razeel’s, walk in and also drop their robes. "You already know Lindsey, here, this is Carla." She says as she motions for them. They too slowly slip into the warm bath. The look of shock caught on my face produces a squeal of delight from Razeel.

"What’s wrong Kaos, don’t you like what you see?" Lindsey says as she sinks into the water.

"Come on, ladies, I think my hubby's a bit shy today." I back up to the edge of the pool. Razeel, seizing the moment, cuffs my hands together. "Oh one more thing you can't touch them but they can touch you."

The three ladies surround me leaving me nowhere else to go. Then one vanishes from my view. At that moment I feel a warmth and deep pressure surround my cock. It begins to furiously work around the head. Razeel kisses me on the lips and begins licking and nibbling on my ears, while the remaining lady pinches and sucks my nipples.

A soft warm voice sounds in my ear. "How do you like it baby? How do you like being controlled by three women you can't even touch? Does it infuriate you my love? Don't you just want to take us all?" With that Lindsey emerges from the water and connects another pair of cuffs to the pipe behind me and to the cuffs I already wear.

"That ought to hold you in place baby. Now just sit back with me baby and enjoy. I remembered how much you liked this part from the videos we watched."

Lindsey lay back rubbing her hands across her tits squeezing the nipples with each pass. Carla ran her tongue along Lindsey's wet slit sending a jolt of electricity surging through the woman's body. She slipped her hands under the girl's ass and raised her pussy up, tenderly taking her clit between her teeth. Carla squealed with muffled delight and buried her lips and tongue against Lindsey. In seconds they were consuming each other in a wild frenzy. As we watched on Razeel began stroking my cock rough and furious as she fingered her pussy with ferocious abandon. The site before us sending shocks throughout our systems.

We watched as Carla slid her tongue down and around to Lindsey's tight little ass. Lindsey wasted no time in rolling over and pouncing on Carla. Legs clamped together holding each other in place; mouths gorged on the tart tastes of women in heat and fingers worked inside asses and pussies.

Razeel continued stroking me hard. I begin nearing my peak and she backs off at the sound of my heavy breathing. The moans of the girls grow louder. Until they finally scream out loud in unison.

Razeel begins to unlock the cuffs my hands fall slack into the water. "Baby go into the next room and wait for me." I rise to leave but before I go I hear Razeel.

"Have fun you dirty sluts I’ll see you again in the morning." I leave heading toward the next room down. Inside is a large four post. I jump onto the bed feeling the down pillows give way.

As I look up Razeel appears at the door her long hair pulled into two long pigtails (kinda sailor moon-ish). All she has on are the red ribbons in her hair in her hand is a lollipop.

"I’ve been a bad little bitch. Are you gonna punish me." She says in the sweetest little kid voice. With that she begins twirling the lollipop between her cunt lips getting it all gooey.

"Are you going to spank me daddy?"

I notice the belt beside the bed. "Come here you dirty little slut." I grab her bare arm and throw her face first into the bed. The first strike is light she doesn't cry out but the second one makes her scream.

"Please daddy don't. Not so hard daddy. I can't take it."

"You take every stroke whore. I'm gonna fuck you so hard they'll have to scrape your pussy from my hard cock."

I ram my hard hot shaft into her pussy bruising it on first pass. She screams in pain and tries to crawl away but I’m quicker. I hold her down as I ram it in again and again raping it. She begins to whimper as each stroke tears her to the bone making her cum like crazy. She screams making animal sounds like a beast in heat. Her back arching. Her pussy was just begging to be fucked, to be torn a part. I ram on and on as she moans.

"How’s that bitch?"

"Uh! Fuck me! Yes fuck me motherfucker! Uh!"

Then she releases a shrill cry, which fills the air, as she collapses with my cock still inside her dirty cunt.

Chapter 4

Day 2—

I awoke to find myself alone in bed and the room devoid of the festivities it held the night before. My head was swimming a bit. As I tried to move I realized my arms had been bound to the bed. In walks Razeel with Carla and Lindsey in tow.

"I didn't think you'd ever wake up. I'm going keep my baby looking nice and clean. Lindsey please bring me the bowl." Lindsey walks out returning with a large bowl. Lindsey laid the bowl down between my legs. The steam rising from the top of the bowl was clearly visible to me.

Razeel took a cloth, wet it and began to wipe my cock. Moments later she spread shaving gel all around my cock and balls. "Ladies if you don't mind would you leave us for a while. Now be very still." Taking up the razor, she slid it down my flesh sheering the coarse hairs from around my balls and the base of my cock. The gel was cool as the warm blade slid across the shaft of my now erect cock. Holding the head as she went along, several strokes to the underside cleared it of all the hairs. Wetting the cloth once more Razeel removed the excess gel and stray hairs.

"There ya go all clean. How does it feel?"

"Cool." Taking my cock in her hand once more she rubs her tongue along the shaft up toward the head. Her warm tongue sending shocks throughout my body. Without another word she also leaves but not before giving me a look and saying, "don't touch those girls, okay luv." I nod to her as she leaves.

An hour and a half-later Carla walks in wearing a French maid outfit. If it weren’t so fetching on the lady I would laugh. I kept my comments to myself as she brought me breakfast. She stops three feet from the bed and lays the tray on the table. I watch her carefully.

"What’s for breakfast?” I ask. She raises the tray so that I can see. "Looks good. Can you untie me so that I can eat?"

"I’m not supposed to." She walks out leaving the tray on the other side of the room. Razeel walks back in twenty minutes later. "Carla says you want to be untied so that you can eat breakfast. Tsk tsk tsk! Dirty little boys like you must earn their breakfast. I'll make you a deal."

"What kinda deal?"

"If you take all of your medicine without complaint then you may have your breakfast."

"Okay." Razeel crawls up the bed, until she's right on my chest, turns around and sits back on my face.

"Eat that pussy good motherfucker. Lick it clean suck all of that cunt juice down like a good little boy." I work my tongue in lapping it up...rooting my tongue in giving it the best tongue-lashing every.

"Tongue fuck it, ya bastard. Suck that clit. Nibble that sweet cunt. Yeah that's a good little boy." I push up as best I can and rub my face in it.

"Yeah that's right rub it in. I want your face totally covered. Show me that you serve your mistress well." I suck on it for dear life as I make her gush hot cunt juice all over my face. It's so intense I think I’m going to drown in it. It flows up my nose as I root in deep making her cum once more.

"That’s a good boy. Lindsey he's ready for breakfast. Feed him and then come for me. Oh one other thing, Kaos, don't touch the girls."

I finished breakfast without incident and Lindsey went to get Razeel. Razeel came and untied me telling me to get dressed quickly because we'd all be going out.

"All of us?"

"Yes all of us, sweet heart." She said in her oh so sweet way, batting those beautiful eyes. "Baby, do you remember the rule now or shall I punish you to get it firmly into your mind?"

"Yes I remember. Don't touch either one of the girls."

A day at the park and botanical garden was great. Razeel and I hadn't been to the park in so long. I never thought I’d miss the country. I just don't see all that many trees and flowers in the concrete and steel jungle in which we worked. Sand and ocean were great but you had to miss the shade of a tree every now and then. All three women were hanging all over me, not overtly so just enough that I knew someone had gotten a bit closer in my personal arena. If this had happened during my teenage years I would have felt like a "stud".