Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:43 AM
Secret Admirer

Since Billy was three years younger than me and never aspired to go to college, I thought there might be a chance that he was around. I also didn't mind finding out what had become of his mom. I walked slowly up to the door and rang the bell. The car in the driveway was the same one that had been there when I left so I figured that they were still living there. I heard someone approach the door and then look through the peephole. The door opened quickly and Billy's mom stood there having barely aged in a loose T-shirt and tight shorts. Her ear-to-ear smile parted only to invite me in. She motioned towards the couch in the living room and closed the door behind her. He hourglass figure hadn't left her and her long blonde hair looked even better than I had remembered. She told me how glad she was that I came by and asked how I was doing. I briefly told her about my job and where I was living. I sat down on the far end of the couch and marveled at how little the house had changed. She asked if I was married and quickly noted that I was not and had recently broken off a yearlong relationship. I joked about my lack of desire for commitment. As she sat down next to me she laughed and began to tell me about her life. She told me that she had separated from her husband because he was in prison for embezzlement. She told me that Billy was married and living on the other side of the country and that she only heard from him once in a while. I couldn't help but ask if she felt alone in the house. She remarked that she spent most of her time being a private trainer and exercising. I responded to that with a compliment that it was very apparent. She blushed slightly and said thank you. She told me that she was actually getting ready to go for a swim when I rang the bell. She paused for a moment and asked if I would like to join her for a swim… for old times sake. I was a bit bewildered by the question and responded that I didn't have a suit. She said that she could scrounge up one no problem. My intrigue rose as I thought about how ample she looked in years past in a bathing suit. I said that would love to. She went upstairs and within a few moments came down with a suit and offered to let me change in the bathroom while she went out and checked the chlorine levels.