View Single Post
Old 12-12-2001, 12:25 PM
Oral Freak

Prophet, thanks for the kind offer of help! As CeltGuy says, clothes aren't really much of an issue for me at the moment , but I'm sure if we put our heads together we could probably figure out some way for you to help me warm up...

Diva, OMG! ROTFLMAO! Where on earth do you come up with these pics?!? That's hilarious!

CeltGuy, hmmmmmm, a little horseback adventure sounds marvelous! Here, have some snowshoes --- I'll race you to the igloo! Oh, and I loved your 'double entendre' joke! LOL!

As for TDK, maybe some of the other lovely ladies around can help me haul this guy up to the spare bedroom... where he can sleep off the effects of that mulled wine! Unless of course we can think of some other say to sober him up?

And last but definitely not least, OldFart, I have to apologize --- I've had the error of my ways pointed out to me, and I know now that it wasn't you who made those comments... I guess maybe I've had a little much of the wine myself, or was it that scotch? At any rate, my most sincere apologies to you... I hope you'll stay for the party and let me make it up to you somehow?

--- sweetstuff