View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 01:45 AM

I was delighted to see my Superman had made his grand entrance. It had been quite a long time since I had been "rescued" by the man behind the spandex. (which, might I add looked incredibly good to me that night) I was stunned to see that he had undergone a grand transformation since our last encounter. Superman had obviously been to the gym and had traded his once lean form for a more chiseled, rustic look. Underneath all that spandex I could see a well-defined chest and what I hoped was a six-pack. I also saw something else that hadn't changed: a bulge in his superhero pants...and he was obviously happy to see me.

I needed to find just how solid his new body really was. I saw him headed for the hours d'ouvres and made my move. I quickly put my body between his greedy little hands and the table. When he leaned against me, I could tell that it was ALL real...especially the part that was pushing against my stomach. "You'll get your chance to eat later Spandex Boy." I hoped that he picked up on the innuendo in that statement and would "rescue me" later on.

I was STILL wondering where the hell my other guests were...