View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 04:17 PM

Shawn

“HHHMMM let’s get out of here so I can get cleaned up,” Mindy said, staring to leave their hiding place.

“Wait,” Shawn said pausing, “You don’t need to leave to get cleaned up.”

He leaned toward her, his open mouth pressing against her cheek. He sucked his cum off her cheek before moving to her eyes and the rest of her face. When he was done, he kissed her, spitting what cum he’d not swallowed back into her mouth. As he did this the voices came nearer, it was two girls from the school. A blonde and brunette that had been in Miss Blake’s class along with Shawn. They crouched down in their hiding place, not wanting to expose themselves. The two girls looked around quickly, and then did something totally unexpected by Shawn and Mindy, they kissed each other.

“Oh my god,” Mindy whispered, “are they gay?”

“I doubt it,” Shawn whispered back, “they’re both dating football jocks. Maybe their just experimenting?”

Shawn and Mindy watched as the two unsuspecting girls began exploring each other’s bodies. Soon they were both naked, their hands between each other’s legs as they fingered their pussies. The sight had Shawn’s cock rising again as he watched them. He took Mindy’s hand a placed it on his cock.

“Men,” she chuckled softly, her hand stroking his hardening cock, “what is it with you and lesbians.”

“Shhhh,” he whispered, “or they’ll hear,” leaning down and kissing her sticky mouth. “I just think that two beautiful girls loving each other is exciting. You know Edna St. Vincent Millay, was a bisexual, although not many people knew it,” he said. “She had may affairs with women before she was married.” He moved behind Mindy, holding her hips as he pressed his hard cock to her pussy. Slowly he entered her, pushing deep into her. “Watch them, watch how beautiful their love is,” he whispered to Mindy as he started to fuck her slowly, his mouth against her ear.

She is neither pink nor pale,
And she never will be all mine;
She learned her hands in a fairy-tale,
And her mouth on a valentine.
She has more hair than she needs;
In the sun `tis a woe to me!
And her voice is a string of coloured beads,
Or steps leading into the sea.
She loves me all that she can,
And her ways to my ways resign;
But she was not made for any man,
And she never will be all mine.

Shawn fucked into Mindy, knowing she probably had heard the poem, but he found it exciting to be fucking her while they watched the two young girls, who were now in a sixty-nine, sucking greedily at each other. he knew that at this point it didn’t matter if they were heard or not, the two girls weren’t about to reveal their own secrets to the world as the risk of exposing he and Mindy. Although they would probably run, never knowing who had caught them.