Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 01:10 AM

wild party

I was sitting next to Preston's chair with his cock still hanging over my face, i looked around the room, Missy was being triple teamed by three black guys and Pam was taking on two more. I saw Benny and Anthony sitting on the couch talking and drinking. Benny motioned for me to come on over, I crawled over to the couch sitting on the floor between them. Benny asked what was up, i told him everything. About that time the guys doing Missy started to yell and cum, the one in her mouth first and then the fucking her. She finished up with them and Anthony grabbed her and pulled her over, She took a swig of his drink to wash down the cum.

Anthony said " Gus here is hungry babe" "what do you think we should do" She squatted over my face and rubbed her cum filled pussy on it, I naturally stuck my tongue out lapping up the dripping cum and pussy juice and when I was finished with that she turned around so i could clean out her asshole which i did willingly. Her asshole must have been stretched out to the size of a golf ball. When she stepped away Pam stepped up and said "get to it hite boy" I drove my tongue into her pussy licking it clean and running my tongue up to her ass sucking and licking the cum out of it too.

By the time I was finished Anthony and benny were fucking Missy and two new guys had hard ons and moved towards me the first one was about 6ft tall and slim with an 8 inch cock, the other was shorter and heavier but with a good 9 inches waiting for me i took the slim guy into my mouth slowly using my tongue to guide me down. I reached up and fondled his balls, as I did the the other guy patted my leg, I saw he had some vaseline "Pres says you like in the ass too" So i stood up and moved to the couch I kneeled down on the couch and the slim guy sat down in front of me and I bent my head to his crotch. I rasied my ass up and the heavy guy started playing with it, I could feel the cold vaseline being rubbed into my asshole and he inserted a finger and it was big too. i continued to suck the slim guy drooling on his cock and making it nice and slimey with pre cum and spit.

The heavy guy kept on rubbing my asshole and put in another finger, I could see Pres watching us. I bobbed my head oon the slim guys cock taking as much as I could into my throat. the heavy guy got on the couch behind me and spread my ass cheeks. I pulled my mouth off of the cock and said " go ahead but slow" Heavy said "yeah Right" he pushed his cock into me and I almost fainted. Slim slapped my face with his cock and said "get to sucking Bitch" I did. I sucked his cock back into my mouth as heavy pushed himself into me. He grabbed my hips and plowed his cock all the way into my ass. As he did this he pushed my face further onto slim's cock.

Slim sat there as heavy pushed and I blew him, I felt that I was being raped, but I knew it was what i had come here for. By now we had an aduience everyone was watching me get tag teamed. I could feel heavy speeding up and knew he was close to coming and i started to really vacum slims cock trying to get him to cum too. I felt heavy gab my hips and push his cock in my ass all 9 inches was ther as hisballs slapped mine I could hear him grunting as he came in my ass he kept pumping his cock in and out until it finally emptied in my ass. Slim was holding my head in place as he shot of his load in my throat. I could feel it cumming up his cock and into my mouth I swallowed it all. I kept sucking until he had to pull my head off of it. heavy then brought his cock to my mouth and told me to clean it. I sucked it in like it was a tit sucking of the cum and everything else. he pulled out and i sat down on the couch I needed a bit of a rest.

Pam sat next to me and I laid my head on her lap just trying to catch my breath. She rubbed my side, and I was just sitting there watching everyone. So far the night had gone better than i had hoped. Pam leaned down and whispered something in my ear. I looked up at her and asked "when" she said in a little bit, that Missy was getting them ready.

She had whispered to me that Pres and Larry were going to tg team me in front of everyone. She was right I needed a bit of rest before that happened, an eleven and half inch dick and a ten inch one at the same time was going to be fun. I got another drink and waited, as i did I sucked on pams tits. Thinking of what was going to happen.