Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 07:53 AM

The party (still)

I went to the bathroom after Pam came in and my face did look like a glazed donut. I splasshed some water on my face and pulled on my underwear. I went out to the livingroom and tried to find something to drink. I got a coca cola, and started to look around. There was 6 or 7 guys just sitting and drinking and laughing.

Pam and Missy came out and joined us, Pres called me over and asked how I was I told him just great. He told me I had better get ready for more action because he and his friends were horny. I sat down on the floor next to his chair sipping my coke. By this time I had gotten a look at what I thought was everyone. Missy and I were the only whites there. Pam was a thick black woman with a nice ass and big tits, she had her hair straight and she was shaved in her pubic area. Most of the other guys were in their 20' or 30's drinking and laughing. A couple had paired up with Missy and Pam and were making out and fondling them.

Preston patted me on the back of my head, I looked up and knew what he wanted, so I kneeled in front of his chair between his naked thighs. His cock was semi hard and still wet with pussy juice, I took it in my hand the contrast of skin colors always gets me hot. I held it in my hand as it pulsed with life slowly stroking it. I brought my mouth down to it and licked the head, sticking my tongue into the cum slit. I lifted it up so I could lick the bottom of his cock as I went down his cum tube his cock flooped over my face. I slowly licked up the side of his cock making sure that I got every inch wet with my tongue tasting pussy juice and his come from it. I licked down the other side and and stopped at his nuts. I took each one into my mouth sucking each one. I kissed my way back up to the tip.

I scooted closer to his crotch and brought my mouth to the head of his cock and formed an O with my mouth. I slid the head into my mouth savoring the feeling. I let some drool run over his cock and took about 6 inches into my mouth and started to slide my head up and down on it. It felt wondeful to have his cock in my mouth. I did not go through a day without thinking of this cock stretching my lips or ass, thoughts of this cock consumed me. I slid my mouth along his shaft taking a little more each time.

Meanwhile Pam and Missy and the other guys had started too, Pam was sucking one cock and being fucked by another Missy was doing the same, nd a few guys were watching Preston and I. A third guy started to butt fuck Missy.

Right now I was Preston's and Pretson's alone. I slide that wonderful cock in my mouth lapping it with the flat of my tongue. I would come all the way to the head swilr my tongue around it and slowly slide it back to my throat. His cock and my mouth were covered with spit and precum. I could hear every noise coming from the group but I didn't care. I waited all week for this cock and I was going to enjoy it. I took about 9 inches into my throat and held it there for about 30 seconds just sucking and licking it. I brought my head back up to the top and plunged down and gained a bit more.

Preston's hands were on each side of my head, guiding it, I looked up and saw his head leaning back and his breathing was fast. I could hear him groaning. I went back to his shaft and took him all the way don to his pubic hair and held my head thee as long as I could I wasn't able to breathe but I loved the feeling. I gaaged and came up for air. Drool and pre cum ws hanging in strands between my mouth and Preston's cock. I slid my mouth back over the head and went down again all the way I knew he was close I held on as long as I could. I had to come back up, I immediatly went down and Preston grabbed my head and held it there. I could feel his cock swell up and knew he was cumming I could feel it in my throat. I stayed there as long as could feeling him drain his balls into me. I backed off to just the head and stroked his cock as I sucked the cum from his balls, I swallowed as fast I could but I knew some was leaking out I wanted that cum. I continued to stroke and suck his cok for about 5 minutes until it was empty. I pulled it out of my mouth and looked at it. I licked it, kissed it and let it lie on my face. Preston stroked my face as I looked up he was smiling.