View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 03:09 PM

The panties were so tight it was hard for mike to get his fingers under the waistband
So he grabbed the sides and tugged them down just a little leaving the deep impression where the elastic had been cutting in. it was a relief to get the panties off a little but mike knew there was a whole new situation to deal with.
“Come on” jen snapped tugging the leash, “I want to see what you’ve got, and you never know I might let you use it on me”
Mike continued to pull the panties down to his ankles, as he stood up Sara started laughing “I’d forgotten how small you were” mike looked down at his still squashed up cock. Jen looked down too “ forget the razor for the moment Chad, looking at all the hair down here were going to need a lawn mower”
“There’s a pair of scissors in the cabinet” mike heard himself stammer
Jen turned round and took the scissors from the cabinet she turned round and snapped them shut inches from mike nose “ right girly lets get started”
She knelt down between mike legs and using one hand to pull his pubes out she started to snip away at mikes pubes mike winched as she pulled a little hard a few times.
He started to feel himself harden as Jens hand bushed across the top of his cock as she trimmed ever closer. “Look he likes having his hair cut” jen looked up at mike “never had a shave before bitch” if we are to keep you for a little while you’d better keep this smooth or you will regret it. “Right Chad lets have the foam and razor” Sara said.” as Jens cut it I think I’ll shave it”
Jen moved out the way dropping the lease so Sara could now take her place
She reached over and turned on the tap getting a handful of water and splashing it all over mikes crotch the cold water making him shrivel up again, she squirted a hand full of foam into her hand and slapped it on mikes cock and rubbed it all over his cock, balls and between his legs, and started to shave away, Chad and jen were standing next to each other Chad still with the video camera.
When mike looked down again Sara had finished his pubic region
“Open your legs bitch, I need to get at your balls” mike did as he was told and Sara shaved round them carefully her gentle touch stirred mike again.
“Nearly done” Sara chirped “open a bit more bitch, I need to get under your sack”
“You know what” Chad interrupted “when I was fingering his arse last night I noticed that could do with a shave too”
“Really said jen “better turn round and spread them little mike”
Mike did as he was told bent over the counter and grabbed a cheek in each hand spreading them.
Sara slapped another load of foam all over his arse and started shaving round his puckered hole. And down abit to finish off his crack. As Sara shaved his arse he started to get the tingling feeling again wondering what was coming after this. Would Chad fuck his arse this time or would Sara save him again by demanding to be fucked would he get to fuck jen and Sara. How would he ever look at Elaine again? What he was sure of though was that were four of them now and an extra person to satisfy.
“Right I’m finished” said Sara get in the shower slut and rinse the rest of the foam off.
Mike removed the head from the wall and sprayed round his cock and between his legs he looked down at his half hard cock, they were right it did look bigger.
Jen snapped at the leash “come on you, that’s enough looking at it, lets take you in the lounge and play with it”