View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 11:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Father John

'What are you doing, Mary?'

'Ssshh, Father. I'm just going to make it better, going to stop that aching in your testcles.'

So saying she pulled his foreskin back and, making an'O' with the thumb and forefinger of one hand, began to to masturbate him at the base of his cock, with an almost imperceptible , but rapid, up and down movement. With the other hand she coveed the peehole with her thumb, and feeling the copious pre-cum juice beneath it, began to massage it into the rapidly swelling mushroom tip with a circular motion.

Father John was moaning as if in pain.

'Please Mary! Stop!! You mustn't. You'll make me come.'

Her reply was to remove the 'O' from the base and to take his now rigid rod in her fist and, removing the other hand from his glans, start to furiously jerk him off. Her hand was almost a blur as it moved up and down his potent prong, and she felt that tingling in her nipples, and between her thighs that she had always felt, when she was doing her duty for her dead husband. A tingling that he never really satisfied, or very rarely, leaving her busy with her fingers between her legs when she was sure he was asleep.

Father john had stopped pleading with her to cease what she was doing, and his body was stiffening, and he was was moaning loudly.

'Oh, my God, woman, do you realise what you are doing?'

'Sssssh, Father. I am only doing my duty.'

Suddenly she felt it. He was going to shoot. She knew it. However, her hand seemed to have a life of its own and she couldn't stop it fisting him as he started to cum. As a consequence, he was spunking all over the place. On her dress on her face on her hand and on her arms.

Suddenly, Mary rememebered something from her past. The time that she had been spanking her youngest son, and at the end of the chastisement, he had lain over her lap, humping her skirt. With his trousers round his ankles, he was jabbing at the skirt between her slightly open thighs, and then he was moaning, spunking onto her navy blue skirt, staining it with great globs of white sticky cum.

'What a mess Father. What a rude boy you are. All that naughty spunk has gone all over me.'

The tingle increased in her body, as she told him that she was going to have to use the cane.

'I'm so sorry Mary.'

As if in a trance Mary was back in yesteryear.

'It is too late for sorry. Fetch the cane.'

Father John stood up and with trousers round his ankles, rummaged behind a curtain, and brought out a bamboo cane. His mind, too, was going back to schooldays, and the pleasure of a fondling hand, after he had been beaten. His still glistening cock began to rise, and seeing it start to stiffen, Mary began to juice.

'He;s a randy beggar, just like our Liam. It's my duty to cane him, and my duty to get rid of his stiffy. I'll make sure that he does his duty by me, as well.'

She took the instrument of punishment from him------