View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 09:31 PM
obsolete

Diane didn't want him to touch her. There was only one man she had even considered allowing, and he was beyond her reach.

Secure in the fact that the stranger had backed off, Diane spread her legs again and continued to masturbate, watching fascinated as he stroked himself. The glistening bead of precum on the head of his erection held her rapt attention. She wondered...

Taking a chance that she had never risked before, Diane extended her index finger toward the young man. His eyes were fixed on her cunny as she played, but he slowly raised them to meet hers when he saw her reach out.

Unsure of what she wanted, yet not wanting to break the seductive spell that surrounded them, he moved closer -- just within her reach. He gasped as she touched him, tracing her finger over the swollen purple helmet of his erection.

Diane drew in her breath. It was thicker than water -- kind of syrupy -- though it wasn't sticky at all! Her eyes widened in almost childlike wonder as she drew her finger away and noticed that there was a glistening strand connecting the two.

It snapped as she brought her finger closer to her mouth, her lips parting as her tongue flicked out to taste it. The young man moaned audibly and she smiled. It wasn't something she'd want to make a steady diet of, but it wasn't horrible. A bit tangy -- sort of salty-sweet. Diane couldn't help wondering what he would taste like.

The thought spurred her on as she returned her hand to her pussy. She was still pistoning in and out of her cunny and began to rub her clit furiously with the fingers of the other. She was ready. Very, very close. But she wanted something more. Did she dare?

Light-headed, driven by her lascivious and wanton desires, Diane wondered what her penance for this would be as she whispered hoarsely, "Cum on me. I want you to cum on my breasts."