Thread: Phone Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 11:29 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
You groan, "...hell yes..."

You'd lick the juice from my fingers.....and then you'd pick a sweet
juicy piece of a fresh peach....tease it slowly down my neck, your
tongue following behind, licking the juice from my skin....you'd tease my nipples with it and I'd moan and arch my back while you sucked them clean...( I do moan and arch my back my fingers moving slowly inside of me as I continue to weave us both into the fantasy.)

"You'd trail the piece of fruit and your mouth lower over my stomach, your free hand pushing my thighs apart as you moved down my body.....I'd spread my legs for you eagerly, and you'd drag the fruit lower, teasing it over the soft lips of my sex as your fingers pushed them apart....opening me to your touch..."

"You're killing me, Chelle"

I purrr softly into the phone, "....then you'd circle the fruit around
my soft pink clit, feeling it throb at even the tiniest touch from
you.....your tongue would follow around my clit as it has followed the fruit everywhere else tasting the mingled juice of the peach and my sex...

You chuckle at that, your voice strained with need ..."would not have thought of that...since I don't need to add flavor..to you."

"You'd lap at my clit until I was pleading for more, then you'd look up at me and smile, pushing the juicy slice of peach into my slick warm center.....then your mouth would descend, sucking it out of me, licking the tender fruit out of my sex until I was shaking and trembling....my moans turning into whimpers as I cum under your tongue..." (I'm dangerously close to cumming on my fingers as I imagine your mouth on me, as I listen to your breathing and the now quite obvious sound of your hand stroking your cock.

"....God..." You gasp and I can all but see the way your hips arch up against your hand.

My knuckles are white where I'm clutching the phone and I can hear your slow whimpers now that mean you're close, as close as I am to letting go.

"You'd slide up my body, your hands streaking over my breasts capturing and molding them as your cock presses between my legs, sliding back and forth along my slit, teasing us both...my hands, still trembling from orgasm will reach down to help, stroking your shaft as I drag the tip slowly back and forth along my slit..."

You hiss, a quick indrawn breath through clenched teeth, " ....this is so unfair...god help us both when I get home..."

I hear your words but I'm lost now, to the fantasy, to the feelings. I'm still telling you the story but its between whimpers and shudders as I let myself surrender to the orgasm that's moments from crashing over me. I can tell from your moans you're not far away either and so I don't stop I growl out the rest in a rush of words and whimpers.

“Over and over we'll do this, tease each other, stroking my sex with your shaft....driving us both crazy with the need to be joined, your cock swollen and aching, my pussy dripping....aching with the need to feel you inside me... when you couldn't take any more your hands would go to the back of my thighs, pushing my knees up against my chest, opening me wide so that when you thrust forward your cock slides deep into me in one long stroke..."

You cry out then and I know you're cumming, can imagine your thick, sticky sperm shooting over your belly, splashing on your thighs. My mouth waters and my hips arch as I stroke myself to join you, finishing the story as you pump the streams of jism from your shaft.

“You'd slide it in and out of me, the weight of your body over mine, my soft warm flesh rising to meet you as you fill me again and again...we'd both pant and shudder...our bodies....our sex so sensitive from our night of loving...”(We are, panting, shuddering, twitching as the delicious spasms of orgasm pour through our bodies simultaneously.)

"Our bodies so touchy it borders on pain, but we'd keep moving...wanting this sweet joining to last......not wanting to end the waves of pleasure that are running through both of us....”

"God lover," you pant. “Chelle..you have no idea..."

I only smile, still stroking my inner walls as they spasm lightly, after shocks to the orgasm that has left the sheets beneath me damp with sweat. My voice is soft now, heavy with satisfied desire.

"I'd scream first.....unable to hold on anymore I’d shatter beneath you, cumming harder than I have all night....writhing and shaking...unable to do anything but whimper as you thrust deep one last time your back arching a guttural growl rising up from your chest as you emptied yourself into me in hot spurts of passion.....you'd collapse on top of me and I'd curl around you and we'd fall into an exhausted sleep...”

I purr softly, cradling the phone in my hand as I curl in the bed. My once restless mind is calm now, my eyes heavy with sleep. You're ragged breathing in my ear as you whisper how wonderful it was for you is soothing and so sweet I can almost feel your arms around me.

My eyes close as I whisper. “That's what I wanted to do to you
tonight..." My soft sigh tells you I'm slipping away from you and you cradle the phone in the curve of your shoulder and whisper my name.

"Chelle, Sweet dreams lover." You can tell from my breathing I'm already on my way to dreamland. You chuckle to yourself as you hang up, pulling the sheets up over your body, having long ago slipped out of your clothes. Your eyes close, your lips still curved in a smile as you join me in our dreams.