Thread: jaimie
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 10:03 AM

Lunch at jaimie's

A few days after Jaimie was fucked by Preston, I met him at his house for lunch. He told me that when he came home that day, he fucked the shit out of his wife, making he suck him off and swallow his cum, something she never did.

When i got there jaimie was in sweatpants and a T-shirt, We sat down in the living room, his wife at work and his kids at school. We chatted a bit, Jaimie told me how excited he was when Preston's cock stretched his ass, I knew te feeling well. He asked how many other times I had been with Preston, and other men. I told of the weekend party with Preston and his group and how I got gang banged. I told him it felt wonderful to be so dominated.

I knew that I had a raging hard on from all this talk and I could see by the Tent in Jaimie's sweat pants he did too. I moved over to the couch next to him and started to kiss and nuzzle his neck, kissing my way to his ear lobe and nibbling on it. My hands were busy inside his sweat pants grasping his hot hard cock. Jaimie said we should move upstairs to the bedroom, so hand in hand we we walked up the stairs. We sat on jaimie's bed necking, my tongue darting into his mouth dancing with his. I could feel his hands on my belt trying to undo it. I stood up and let him have free reighn on the my belt and pants. He undid my buckle and pants and they fell down around my ankles. He took my cock into his mouth, it was warm and wet I leaned my head back and sighed. His mouth felt wonderful on my cock, I could feel his tongue swabbing my dick. I had to pull out so i could take my shoes off and finish undressing. I pulled jaimie's sweat pants off and saw his hard cock spring out.

Jaimie is a light blond so his hair is very light colored and even around his cock, his chest is smooth and hairless. I kissed his nipples and stomach, licking my was down to his cock. We maneuvered into a 69 posistion so we could suck each other. laying side by side we sucked each other cocks. I took his cock into my mouth and swabbed it wiht the flat of my tongue, he was licking my cock from head to base. I love sucking cock, and i wanted my treat. I continued to make love to his cock taking him deep into my mouth and holding it there as long as I could. He was sucking my cock, bobbing his head on making me feel great.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and took his balls into my mouth, and started to suck them rolling them in my mouth. I moved my mouth to his asshole, it was still red and tender from Preston's fucking. I gently kissed his asshole, tracing my tongue around the outer edge of his anus, darting my tongue inside. I tongue fucked his ass as he sucked my cock, finally he couldn't stand it, he asked me to suck his cock and make him cum. I took his cockhead into my mouth, licking it swirling my tongue around the crown. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could rolling my tongue around it.

With my hands around his hips I brought his cock deeper into my mouth, I could feel him tighten and and start to fuck my mouth. I held him there holding his ass cheeks tightly so i could control his movements. I brought my head back to the top of his cock and all the way down to his base, so my nose was in his blond pubic hairs. I did this several times, until he couldn't hold back. he started to shoot his load into my mouth, I swallowed it as fast as I could my adams apple bobbed as I took his load, 5 or 6 spurts and he was done. I moved so I face him and hugged, he whispered in my ear 'fuck me", I said " anytime, you want" My cock was was hard and covered with spit, but I got some vaseline off the night stand and lubed my cock, I bent doen between his legs and licked his asshole,I wanted to be sure.

I stood between his legs and placed his ankles on my shoulders, I guided my cock into his asshole. He grimaced as I entered him, I went slow as I went in.
I pushed my cock inside his ass and he pushed back at me. I started to pump into his ass i knew I wasn't going to last long. I grabbed his hips and with his ankles on my shoulders I plowed into his ass, he started to buck his hips. I leaned into him as i fucked him, I could feel my cum starting from toes, ipushed into him and shot my cum into his ass I kept pumping his ass until I was spent. I leaned down on top of him his legs sliding down as I balanced my self on my elbows, I leaned into his face and kissed him, probing his mouth with my tongue, his tongue started to fence with mine. we stayed like this for a few minutes. I rolled off out of breath, and just held him close to me, his head on my chest his arms around me and mine around him.