Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

After waking up from our nap, and watching a little TV, you got up and cleaned up a few things. I watched you, amazed that I was there with you.

I decided to ask, “So, where do we go from here?”

You said, “I don’t know, I’ve never been here before. Maybe you should go home and change into something nice to go out in. Simone texted me and wants us to go out. She’ll be here in a few minutes, we’ll get ready and come get you in about 2 hours. There’s a pen and pad there, write directions to your place.”

We kissed goodbye for about 5 minutes, your lips reminding me of strawberries and cream. We reluctantly broke our embrace. I gathered my things, said goodbye and another kiss and walked to my bike.

I passed Simone as I rode through the gate. She waved and smiled knowingly as I left. I thought, *Does she tell her everything?*

I got home and tried to figure out what to wear. *Something nice?* *How nice?* *Suit nice?* *Club nice?*

I took my chances with a nice shirt and pants. Hoping that if I get a hard on, nobody would be able to tell in these cotton pants.

About a half our late, I saw an orange and black Camaro through the window. I walked outside before you got out of your car.

“I hope you don’t mind riding bitch!”, Simone shouted from the sun roof, “cuz she ain’t gonna let you drive!”

She climbed between the seats and into the back, her short skirt almost revealing her ass as she did.

I got in and you said, “Hi.”

I buckled in and you put it in reverse and hammered on the gas, spinning your tires in my driveway.

You wheeled into the street, slammed it into gear and spun your tires frontward, fishtailing into your lane.

“ALRIGHT!”, I said, gripping the seatbelt with white knuckles.

Simone yelled, “Relax. I taught her how to drive like that.”

She reached between us from the back seat, punched on the radio, and started dancing.

I knew I couldn’t be heard over her and the radio, so I just sat there and watched the cars race by.

You reached over and grabbed my hand as you drove.

We pulled into a restaurant named “Simone”. I turned and looked at her, she smiled and nodded.

When you turned the engine off, you said, “This is her parent’s restaurant. They named it after their only child. Nice place, AND, We don’t have to pay.”

I got out of the car and held the door for Simone who had to climb out of the back.

As she slid and climbed, I blushed a little noticing that she wore no panties under her skirt. As she leaned forward and stood, the colder air hit her and no bra either, under her tight black strappy shirt.

She reached back into the car and grabbed a shawl and covered herself with it.

When she was finally done with the cover, she said, “Thank you sir for holding the door.” As she walked by me and let her hand slide across my lower back.

My eyes widened and I looked at you. You just laughed a little and winked.

We had a very nice dinner. I was introduced to Simone’s mother and father. They seemed surprised that you brought a date, which made me smile.

We talked a lot and learned about each other. Simone loved teasing as she was without a date. Every once in a while she would comment something that made me believe that you had told her every detail of our afternoon.

We got back to the car and drove to a nearby club.

The music was loud and Simone led us straight to the bar.

She ordered margaritas for all three of us. She grabbed you by the hand and you grabbed mine, leading us up into the balcony to a table in the VIP section.

Simone talked to several people on the way to the table. A couch was on one side of the table and chairs lining the other. We joined some that were already sitting on one end. Simone asked if we could join and we sat down.

You were smiling and nodding at people that you had seen before.

I didn’t know anyone, but Simone was soon introducing people and asking if you remembered this one and that one.

I found myself sitting at a table with 5 beautiful women, wondering how I wound up here.

You did however stake your claim on me, holding my hand and staying close.

There was a small dance floor on the balcony and a large one on the bottom. We stayed on the top, dancing together and watching Simone do her thing.

Soon, the night led us to kissing on the dance floor and just wanting to spend time alone.

Your eyes turned lustful, and as yours did, so did mine.

We could have left then, and enjoyed the rest of our night.

Soon, Simone returned with a very athletic looking man with dark hair and sculpted cheek bones. She said his name and said, “But everyone calls him Jim.”

We all sat and danced together for the rest of the night.

I was shocked when I noticed Simone rubbing Jim’s cock through his pants under the table.

I looked at you and you just kissed me on the cheek and said, “Here we go.”

Soon his hand was under her skirt and they were kissing passionately right there at the table.

The lights were low in the corner of the VIP room and all of our “friends” seemed to be on the dance floor.

I asked if you wanted to go dance, and you said, no kissed me again.

We slid a little away to the other end of the couch as if to watch the show.

Soon, Simone stood, with Jim’s hand still up her skirt.

She slid the table back with her hip and pushed Jim away against the couch.

She reached down and unzipped his pants. Sliding his bulging cock out into her hand. She was leaning over with her ass facing toward us. Her skirt had been hiked up high enough so that we could see her pussy from behind.

I looked back at you, amazed again, and you were watching like it was nothing new.

She got on her hands and knees on the couch, again, with ass and pussy almost in our faces.

She sucked Jim’s cock for several minutes and he could barely keep his eyes open. He tried several times to reach her pussy, but could not, and finally gave up.

The scene was so hot with her wet pussy in our faces that we could barely keep from touching each other. I rubbed between your legs through your tight jeans and you kept kissing me on the neck and moaning.

My cock was so hard that I was in pain.

Simone then straddled Jim’s lap and we watched as his cock slid into her pussy. She let out a moan that we could hear over the music as his massive cock slid into her pussy.

Her strappy shirt was soon pushed down by Jim and her erect nipples were sucked in and out of his mouth.

She rode his cock like that for several minutes. Then she turned around and faced away from him.

I noticed that she kept looking at us and trying not to laugh would turn away and keep fucking away at the hard cock in her pussy.

We watched as her ass popped against Jim’s legs every time she would bounce back against him.

Simone felt Jim starting to tighten and stood up. She reached between her legs with her ass in his face and stroked his cock as he came all over his own shirt.

She had a disappointed look on her face as she pulled her shirt back up over her breast, pulled her skirt down and walked away.

We followed her out of the club and to the car.

On the way to the car, you said, “If she kisses you, kiss her back.”

“What?” I thought I heard you wrong.

You said it again.

When we got to the car, she kissed YOU. You kissed her back and I thought I would cum in my pants.

You handed me the keys to the car and both of you climbed in the back seat.

“Drive us home.”, you said, “Get there as fast as you can.”