Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

We lay on opposite sides of the sectional, heads together, holding hands for a few minutes, just basking in the afterglow watching whatever was on the television, and talking.

We started talking about the apartment again and how nice it was, and you said, “You should see the shower.”

I saw the light bulb come on as you rose up and pulled on my arm, “Let’s go take a shower.”

I followed you, watching you bouncing, pulling me along to the bathroom.

For an apartment, the bathroom was huge. Nice fixtures, two sinks. Then I saw the shower.

This apartment had the biggest shower I’d ever seen. Beautiful tile, and one wall was covered in shower heads.

“This is the reason Simone chose this apartment. It used to belong to the owner of the complex, but they moved.”

“This is GREAT!”, I said.

You said, “Watch this.” With a mischievous grin on your face as you punched a button on the wall.

The shower came on, the overhead lights dimmed. Music started playing from speakers in the ceiling and colored lights lit up just above the wall of water fixtures shining into the shower.

You said, “There are different settings programmed. This is my favorite.”

You decided that the water was about right and we walked into the shower and shut ourselves in.

The water misted and cascaded around us from every direction. High in the center of the wall, was a flat long hole that water poured out of. It was like a waterfall that you went directly to. Behind the waterfall, were shelves with soap and shampoo products. Just in front of the waterfall water flowed from jets at the side and the ceiling creating a raining mist.

I walked into the waterfall with you to get my body wet. The best feature was the ability to step through the water and behind it to the shelves to get the soap and the water barely hit you as you stood.

You found the soap that you wanted and walked back through the water to the mist area. Reaching over, you hit another button on the side of the shower and the waterfall stopped.

“We’ll turn that back on after we lather up. “, you winked.

You kissed me under the rain and water dripped from our faces and onto our lips. I could taste you through the water and it sent shivers through me.

You had two bars of soap, and handed one to me, then I felt your hand, with the soap start lathering my back. You let it roam down onto my ass and caressed me as we kissed. The soap in my hand glided over your skin and your body felt wonderful beneath my touch in the water.

You turned around and pressed your back against me, reaching behind you to caress my hardening cock.

My hands now free to caress your breasts and slide my fingers down to your pussy.

I heard your moan escape as my fingers slid across your clit and the soap rubbed across your lips.

On the way back toward the front, my fingers dipped into your pussy and turned and bit my neck.

You led me back to the corner, beside the waterfall and stepped up and turned to sit on a ledge built into the wall.

You feet found the steps on each side and you were perched, legs spread in the corner of the shower.

You reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding me into your pussy. The ledge was at a height that I only had to bend my legs a little to slide my cock into your waiting, throbbing pussy.

You leaned back into the corner, thrusting your pussy against me, and sending my cock deeper inside of you.

You continued rubbing my chest with your hands and clutching on to shower heads beside you when you had to concentrate on the hard cock in your pussy.

You started moaning louder and louder, bringing me closer and closer to the edge of no return.

You could see on my face that I was close. You said, “Cum in my pussy! Fuck yeah, Cum in my pussy!”

At that statement, I couldn’t hold out anymore. I groaned out, “FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!”

You thrust your hips forward, grabbed the shower heads beside you and said, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m cumming, unnhhggghhh!”

We finished our shower, satisfied and clean. Put on clothes and went back to the couch, and took a nap, as close to each other as possible.