Thread: Simone's World
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World

Simone is the product of a combined fantasy that my wife and I have intertwined. This string of sexual fantasies begins with a meeting and enters into a world of group sex and fantastic stories. Simone's World.

The Race

I was sitting at a red light on my motorcycle when an orange Camaro pulled up beside me. I had already sat through the light once, and I wasn’t going to pull out into oncoming traffic.

After sitting through the light again, the dark tinted window slowly came down. The seats were orange leather with a black stripe down the middle to match the paint. There was a beautiful dark haired woman driving. She took off her sunglasses and her green eyes almost knocked me off my bike.

When she spoke, her soft voice soothed me to the bone, and I wondered if there was an angel talking to me. “How long have you been sitting here?”

“I’ve been through about 3 lights now. “, I answered, “Nice car.”

She said, “Thank you, I just got it yesterday afternoon. This is my first REAL ride. I’m trying to get out of town here to open it up and see how it really rides.”

I said, “Are you into speed?”

She said, “I’m an adrenaline junkie. I love rollercoasters and going fast.”

“That’s why I ride this bike. It’s pretty fast.”

“If this light turns green, let’s see who’s faster.”

I said, “Where’s the finish line?”

“I don’t know, is there anything about a mile up the road?”

I said, “There are some railroad tracks about a mile and a half, and a park a half mile past that. What are we racing for?”

“Well, I just got this car, so we won’t be racing for pinks.”

“Money?”

“Down payment wiped me out. I’ll tell you what, if you win, I’ll suck your cock. If I win, you lick my pussy. Race to the tracks, meet at the park.”
My mouth dropped open in surprise, but she didn’t wait for me to answer. Her shades were back on her face and her window rolled up. The engine on the Camaro growled as the cross traffic light finally turned yellow.
Regaining my composure, I readied myself for take-off. My mind still reeling at the thought. *This has never happened to me before. I wonder if she is for real?*

Life moved in slow motion from yellow to red.
The Camaro engine roared.
My throttle hand twisted as the light FINALLY turned green.
The piled up line of cars behind us disappeared in the smoke left by the Camaro tires as both vehicles bolted across the broad white line marking the intersection.
The light weight motorcycle quickly took the lead and I could picture those succulent pouty lips wrapped around my cock.
As I shifted into fourth gear the Camaro closed the gap and the roar of the engine drowned out any thoughts of victory.
The Camaro pulled ahead and stayed just in front until passing the tracks. I let off the throttle and watched the Camaro speed away.
*I didn’t really think she would actually follow through with that bet.*
As I rounded the corner, the Camaro was stopped, turned sideways in the gravel in front of the park.
She had hit it going pretty fast and threw gravel a few yards as she slid sideways and stopped just in front of the yellow rail.
The car shone in the sunlight as the only car in the lot, and looked like a movie when she stepped out of the car and onto the gravel.
Her hair shook as she closed the door. I almost forgot to stop and pulled up beside her.
She said, “Well, looks like I won.”
“It sure does.”
She said, “Come on.” As she turned and walked into the park.
I put my kickstand down and followed, grinning and blushing at the same time.
There was a picnic table just over a hill at the back side of the park.
As she stopped and took off her glasses, I reached behind her, grabbed the small of her back and kissed her deeply. I didn’t want her to change her mind. It was all happening so fast.
She kissed me back and a slight moan escaped her lips.
My hand found her ass and lifted her up to the top of the table.

Her tight skirt slid perfectly up to the top of her thighs revealing black lace panties.
I slid my finger into the holes in the panties and ripped sideways. The tearing sound stood my cock at attention and made her gasp.
I sat down on the bench as she laid back on the table.
My tongue quickly found the bottom of her slit as I licked her pussy from bottom to top.
“FUCK!” She moaned when my tongue passed her already swollen clit.
That moan shivered through my spine and back up into my tongue making me lick with abandoned ferver.
I slid two fingers into her pussy and lifted up, evidently finding her “OH FUCK!” spot, because that is all she said for the next 3 minutes as her hips lifted against my mouth and tongue.
She grabbed the top of my head and pulled me into her pussy as she convulsed into an orgasm.
When she stopped shaking, she stood up and walked away. Leaving me sitting at the picnic table.
I had hoped she would forget the bet and return the favor, or at least let me fuck her.
I heard her Camaro rumble away when as I finally decided to walk back to my bike.
On my seat was a business card, with a hand written note that said, “Call me tomorrow, I think my car will be slower then. Thanks.”

Feeback Here