View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 09:00 PM

Location: Definitely being a Quicker-Better-Stronger Pick-Her-Upper
THE Fury of The STORM

There was something magical, inexplicable even, about being a man during that special time with a woman.

It took a great deal of effort and willpower to lie still and let her guide me into her Secret Garden.

But the reward for the effort was… truly magical. Inexplicable. Words can do no justice at all.

“Welcome Home…” was quite apt when I thought of her words more. I was home, the one and only true home, to which I was always welcomed. I could die with a smile on my face at this point. Not a wish at all, do not get me wrong. Just that there were definitely worse ways to pass from this world into the next. That was all.

The waters, warm and soothing, helped to carry our weight a bit. More importantly, it helped me to move. To thrust in and out. Feeling every inch of her on the way. The way her inner folds molded itself to my shape. Truly a marvel of nature. The gentleness when making love in the water cannot be duplicated on the dry bed. My movements, albeit slow and sure, required very little effort for the maximum effect. The atmosphere was relaxed, as if we had all the time in the world. For a while, we did.

The lapping of the waters against the sides of the tub reflected our movements, especially mine. The gentleness lasted for only so long, before the tempo increased steadily. One good thing about having enough money was the ability to buy things large enough. In this case, the bathtub was larger than normal, almost the size of a Jacuzzi. It was meant for two persons, and at this point, I was very glad that I had spent that extra amount. As I spread my legs out to get better leverage, there was still room enough for me not to knock my knees against the sides. Trust me. Sometimes the extra space, and the money spent, can mean the difference between a pleasurable romp versus a painful cramped chore.

The kisses were lingering, as did the tongues involved.

The hands busy, and muscles stretched and exercised.

And the tempo ascended… magically and naturally. Inexplicably so.

It was not long before I felt my Vital Essence rising from the Secret Pouches to the tip. It would not be long before my Vital Essence would nourish the Celestial Flower in her Secret Garden.

No matter how hard I tried to prolong it…

The Bursting of the Clouds, the flow of my Vital Essence to nourish the Flower in the Secret Garden came like a flood. Like the floodwaters after a heavy thunderstorm, the flow of the Vital Essence could not be abated. The Battle had been fought and won by both sides. At this moment, I felt I was truly floating. Floating up to the surface…