View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:40 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Carl knew all along he was to be the tail man which incidentally, was his specialty. Without a moments hesitation Carl bent down and licked Lynne’s ass crack. He continued to dip his tongue between her cheeks while he slowly stroked his own cock keeping it fully erect. Carl’s tongue tickled as he pressed the tip into her tight hole. He rubbed his pointer finger across the tip of his cock coating it in cum, and began to rub it in circles around the edge of her asshole while he nipped and kissed her cheeks. Carl pulled his hand off his cock and loudly slapped it against Lynne’s ass as he slid his cum-soaked finger into her hole. Lynne writhed, rocking forward and back. Each slide back sending Sam’s cock and Carl’s finger deeper into her hot holes. Lynne nearly came again when she heard Sam tell Carl to fuck her ass as Sam reached back and spread her ass cheeks for Carl. Carl coated Lynne’s asshole with spit as he plunged his slick wet tongue one last time inside. A string of spit connected his lips to her ass til he licked it away before pressing the head of his cock, dripping with precum, firmly against the tight hole. Lynne tried to hold still and relax while Carl slowly entered her but she found it almost impossible with Sam’s thick hard cock up her cunt. She tightened the muscles in her pussy as she ground her hips against his. Sam’s fingers twisted her nipples, tweaking the buds til they were puffy and red. Lynne gasped as Carl’s massive cock head passed through the tight muscles.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas