Thread: The Betrothal
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

At the request of Queen Titania, Gabrielle and her parents would remain at the castle until the wedding. The Queen wanted her future daughter-in-law there so that she would be able to answer questions and help make arrangements for the wedding. She also needed to be fitted for her wedding gown, so staying at the castle only made sense. The Baron would ride home every few days to check up on things. The path to and from the house was clear since it was still late autumn and the snows had yet to fall.

It was late morning, the day after her eighteenth birthday, when Gabrielle rose to greet the day. Clutching her robe around her body, she looked out the window and towards the training grounds. She watched as her betrothed and his friend trained. From her high perched window, she watched his magnificant body as he moved to fight not just one, but four "enemies" at once. He was good with his sword and dagger. If he had truly been in battle, he would have won the battle against the four men. She smiled as she watched. She too had a weapon of her own. She was not only known for her horse breeding and training, but for the leathel use of a whip as well. She had once nearly whipped a man to death for abusing one of her precious horses. Everyone, including her father, stayed clear of her when she was in reach of one.

Gabrielle watched as Vlad and Petroff continued. A knock at the door caused her to say "Come in" over her shoulder, her eyes nevering leaving Vlad's muscled body. "Good morning, Baroness," Queen Titania greeted. She turned to greet the woman. "Good morning, your Majesty," she said as she bowed. "Oh please," the Queen said, throwing her hands out in disgust, "you only have to address me that way when we're in public. You're soon to be my daughter-in-law. You may call me Titania, mother, or Tanya. Tanya is what most of my closer friends call me since it is short for Titania. " "I like Tanya," Gabrielle said, her cheeks flushing as she thought of speaking to the Queen in such an informal way.

Titania moved to the window to see what held Gabrielle's attention so. She watched as the young Baronesses cheeks redden at having been caught admiring her son's body. "He loves you," the older woman said. "He only picks fight over your horses just to be near you." Turning to face the younger one, she continued. "Did you know that he has already arranged for your horses to be brought over here? He is having a grand stable built so that you may continue doing what you love to do." "He has," the younger asked in a surprised tone. "Yes. He does not wish to saddle you with the title of 'Princess', although you will wear it, but rather allow you to go on as you have before."

Gabrielle continued to watch her betrothed. Anger flushed her as she remembered his mocking of her horses; her babies. It then subsided as she took in the Queen's words. He loved her. And to an extent, she would retain her freedom to contining her working with horses. But most of all, she loved him. She knew now that she couldn't hide that fact any longer. She wanted to tell him. Her mother had joined them by now and with both women's help, she dressed quickly and headed for the training field.

Vlad leaned his tall, muscled body against the table that displayed the wide variety of weapons. He and the other men took in deepth breathes as they rested before continuing in their training. His back was turned towards the castle and he didn't see Gabrielle as she approached them. Neither had the others until she cleared her throat. "May we talk in private," she asked softly. "Of course, Baroness," he said as he walked towards her. The other men walked away too, allowing the betrothed privacy.

Following a few steps behind her, Vlad notice that her raven black hair was only half up this morning. If fact Gabrielle looked as if she had been rushed from her bed. Her brown eyes sparkled as she turned back to face him. Her face was well tanned from working out doors with her horses, but her cheeks redden as she stared him in the eyes before speaking. "Your mother has told me what you are doing for me. Errr..., that is..., for my horses." He watched her eyes go from his, to his bare muscled chest, and then back to his face. Her eyes fluttered and she drew in a deep breathe. "Your welcome," he said in a husky tone. He touched her cheek with the back of his hand. She brought her hands to her chest and played with the necklace she wore. "It's the least I can do for the woman I love...," he paused, allowing his mouth to loom just above hers and finishied, "and will soon marry."

Vlad pressed his mouth hard to Gabrielle's. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close to his bare chest. Her hand dropped the necklace. Her palms pressed his massive chest, feeling not only their strength and hardness, but the fast beating of his heart as well. His tongue plunged into her mouth. He moaned with desire as she allowed it entrance. His tongue mated hers as his hands pressed her harder against him. Oh, how he wanted to lay with her now?! It was obvious to them both as his erect manhood pressed hard against her belly.

Gabrielle moaned as he broke their kiss. Vlad's voice was heavy with desire as he said, "You had best return to the castle, my love, or we will be finding a place where I can have my way with you right now." "I love you," she said as she stepped back from him, yet still in his arms, "and I look forward to our wedding night." He moaned again as she slipped through is arms and headed back for the castle. He watched her go, tasting her on his lips as she did.

Reaching the castle, Gabrielle caught her breathe. She didn't know if it was from Vlad's kiss or her run to the castle, but she was out of breathe. She needed to speak to Tanya and ask for a favor. She rushed into find her. The wedding was a week away and she needed this done before then.

Finding the Queen, along with her own mother, in the great hall, Gabrielle approached them. "I need a favor," she softly said to Tanya. "What kind of favor, my dear," the older woman asked in a tone just as soft. Waiting for the few servants to pass by she said, "A special bedding gown. One for the wedding night." The older woman smiled and nodded. She watched as one of the queen summoned on of the tailors passing by. "The Baroness," she began, "needs a special bedding gown made, sir. One that will melt Vlad's heart when he sees her wear it. One that only he will see her wear, you understand." "Ahhh," the tailor replied. Taking Gabrielle by the hand he said, "Come Baroness, I think I know what you would like."

During the next week, the days passed by so quickly, yet the nights seemed to drag on for Gabrielle. The only time she was able to see Vlad was when the two families ate. She was aching for some time alone with him. From the looks he gave her at dinner, and the secretive touching he done under the table, she too knew that he also wanted some time alone with her. But they would have to wait. Titania and Anya had allowed their children one last kiss before they hid Gabrielle away from Vlad 'til the wedding the next day. She watched over her shoulder as she was led away. Vlad never moved the entire time that she could see him.

The night seemed to drag by, but yet when the sun rose the next morning, Gabrielle found she had little time to breathe. From bathing, dressing, a few quicks bites, last minute alterations on her wedding gown, and varies other things, she found that the day actually passed by very quickly. And before she knew it, she stood outside the doors of the same doors that she had entered when she was introduced as the soon-to-be Princess. She smiled at her at the wedding march was sounded.

Gabrielle felt her legs trying to give out as she walked towards Vlad. Her palms sweated in the long white gloves she wore. Her skin looked even more tanned next to the pure white material of her bridal gown. She stared at him. His massive body looked even more so in his royal robes. Reaching him, she blushed as he said, "You look even more beautiful than you did a week ago." She couldn't speak, but her smiled answered for her.

Gabrielle didn't know how she made it through the ceremony, but she was now waving "good-bye" to her friends and family as she and Vlad left their wedding celebration. "I want you get my maid for me," she requested as they reached his room, which was now her chambers as well. "Gabrielle," he groaned, "I can't wait any longer." "I promise," she said, giving his a pout, "this will be worth waiting for." The two guards posted outside of their door tried to hid their smiles after overhearing their converstation. Again he groaned, but turned quickly to find her chamber maid.

Vlad paced outside his room as Gabrielle and her maid worked quietly inside. Only a few minutes had passed since the maid had entered, but it felt like an eternity. He was just about to knock when the door open very little and the maid slipped out. The young maid's surprised face changed quickly to a smile as she said, "She ready for you now, Your Majesty." He gave the maid time to disappear down the corridor before opening the door.

Vlad looked around the room in shock as the heavy door closed behind him. Along with the fire in the fireplace, there were at least a hundred candles burning brightly, giving the room a very romantic glow. He fumbled with the door latch, not even looking at it, but stareing at her. He then noticed the rose petals everywhere he looked. Looking towards his bed, he saw her in the candle light glow. Gabrielle was leaned up against the tall bed post. Her raven hair hung down past her waist, revealing it's true length to him for the first time. He could see the candle light flicking in her eyes. Her long slender arms were behind her. And then he noticed her bedding gown.

The long, white material flowed down her body; revealing her curves and large breasts nicely. A single white string hung over her shoulders, disappearing into white lace that covered her breasts, leaving very little for Vlad's imagination. Right below her breasts, the lace met the silk white material that flowed down to the top of her bare feet. He took long, quick strides and now stood before her. He hadn't realized he had been holding his breathe until he released it now and drew in another one. "Gabrielle," he groaned as he quickly removed his cape. "I told you it would be worth the wait," she sexily replied. He was now glad he had.

Removing his own boots and shirt quickly, Vlad then pulled Gabrielle to him. Her large breasts touched his bare muscled chest through the lace of her gown. He felt her hard nipples as they poked into his skin. His finger tips lightly ran up and down her spine, causing her to shiver in his arms. He felt her fingers graze his shoulders and neck before slipping into his shoulder length golden hair. He was a foot taller than her, but he eagerly bent down to kiss her. His lips first grazed over hers as his eyes stared into hers. They both closed their eyes as he pushed his mouth onto her hard. His hands pressed her harder to him. He heard her moan and felt the heat of her womanhood thru his pants. His own hardness pressed against her belly. "Damn you taste good," he growled after releasing her from his kiss.

Gabrielle slipped back from Vlad and onto his bed, pulling the covers down as she did. She stretched her body out and laid her head on his over sized pillows. She watched with anticipation as he removed his pants. Her body ached with desire as he saw that he was truly well-muscled all over. Not only was his chest, arms, and stomach hard muscles, but his legs and manhood as well. She had never seen a man naked, but something told her that the size, both length and girth, of his hardness was not normal. She wondered if it would fit into her... and how bad would it hurt. As if reading her mind, he sensually said, "It will fit. It will stretch you to do it, but it will fit."

Gabrielle deeply breathed in his manly scent as Vlad crept his completely naked body onto her. She touched his tanned skin lightly with her finger tips; he felt hard and muscled, yet soft and smooth at the same time. She moaned loudly as he took one of her breats into his mouth; lace and all. "Vlad," she gasped as he satisified himself with her breasts. His hands slipped the straps from her shoulders and pulled them down her arms. She arched her back with pleasure and he quickly used the moment to remove the top of the sexy gown off her breasts and stomach, stopping it at her waist.

Gabrielle gripped Vlad's strong arms and dug her nails into them as she felt an explosion in her womanhood. "Oh Vlad," she screamed, not caring that the guards on the other side of the door could hear. Her pulse raced as white hot passion ran through her veins. She couldn't beleive that she was already feeling flushed and he still hadn't even touched her virginal womanhood yet. She continued to moan as he light bit her nipple and slightly tugged. His large hand moved down her stomach and under the silky material that still laid from her waist to her feet. She felt his fingers part her black pubic hair before one began an assault on her womanhood.

Vlad kissed his way down his Princess bride's stomach. His one hand touched her femaleness as the other completely removed the silky material from her legs. She quirmed under him as he pleased her. With her bedding gown now gone, he parted her legs and kissed the black hair there. His thumb rubbed her clit as his tongue tasted her. He felt her body arch just seconds before she released onto his tongue. He moaned as he tasted her again.

Vlad smiled as Gabrielle shook with pleasure. She tasted good, but he wanted himself buried as deep into her as possible. Kissing his way back up her stomach, he pressed his lips hard to hers as his knees pushed her thighs further apart. With is hips now settled where he wanted them, he eased the tip of his massive manhood in her very warm and wet hole. With his elbows next to her breasts, he watched her eyes. They had been closed, but now that he inched his way into her, they sprang open.

Vlad pulled out slowly before pushing back in, muffling Gabrielle's scream of pain with his mouth. Her nails dug into his arms as he again, pulled back, and then broke through her innocence. He felt the air leave her lungs and saw the tears stream down her cheeks. He quickly kissed them away as he moved slowly in her. "Breathe," he whispered into her ear. He too took in a deep breathe as she drew in one. "Vlad," she cried. "Oh God, Vlad!" He heard both pain and pleasure in her voice. Raising up onto hands from his elbows, he watched her face as he pulled all but the tip of him out, then thursted himself deep into her.

Gabrielle gasped. The pain was slowly subsiding and extreme pleasure was now taking it's place. She silently chided herself on not asking about this before. Had she had known, would she have welcomed the expected sensual pain that was there now or would she have dreaded it. No. She was glad that she hadn't been told. She looked into his shappire eyes. He smiled at her as he moved himself in her. She raised her feet up along his legs, allowing him more access to her womanhood. She felt his next push go deeper and she gasped; his smile widen as she did.

Gabrielle felt Vlad's massive body shift and then found herself on top of him. He pulled her legs down beside his hips and onto the bed. His large hands grapped her ass and began lift her up and down on him. She placed her hands on his massive chest, her fingers touching the golden hair there, and straigten out her arms. Without being told too, she began to raise and lower herself on him. She smiled as he placed his hands behind his head and watched her, moaning occassionaly. Pushing back just a little, she allowed that certain area of her womanhood to be pleased on his manhood.

Gabrielle closed her eyes and tilted her head back as an explosive wave of pleasure swept over her. She felt tears flow as she heard him softly say, "That's it Gabrielle. Cum for me again, my love. I want to feel your sweet juices flowing on me again." His massive hands now massage her large breasts; roughly pinching the hard nipples. "Vlad," she screamed as she again felt the pleasureable explosion between her legs. "Vlad! Vlad! Oh God, Vlad." She felt as if she was going to collapse and was thankful for his hands as they held her up.

Vlad felt his bride's body going limp with pleasure and rolled Gabrielle off of him. He smiled as her body shook with pleasure. She laid on her side in his bed. HIS! Getting behind her, he raised her upper leg up and cradled it in his arm. He then slid himself back into her. His other arm slipped under her body, even with her breasts, and pulled her tight to him. He kissed her neck and ear as he pushed harder and faster into her. He was pleased when she moved her hips in time with his, makeing the pleasure for both of them even better. He felt his balls tense and then explode. Her pace slowed down on him and he laid still as she milked him of his seed.

Vlad laid Gabrielle's leg back down; her tightness almost too painful around him. He now wrapped that free arm around her, holding her in both arms now. He lightly kissed her neck and shoulder. He felt her body still shaking with pleasure. The room began to feel cool as their bodies began to settle down. He noticed the fire had died down. Not wanting to leave her warmth, he effortlessly pulled the covers up over them. "How was that," he asked before kissing her shoulder softly again. "Oh Vlad," she gasped breathlessly, "it was beyond wonderful. It was... It was... pure ecstacy."

Vlad held his bride tightly. "When you've caught your breathe," he teased, "we'll start all over again." He couldn't keep from laughing as she asked sexily, "You promise." "I promise," he said. "And I always keep my promises." "So do I," she cooed. "So do I."