View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 09:49 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Entering the room behind Tess, I am immediately awestruck at the sheer size and sensuality that fills the master suite. The room is gorgeous; the walls are painted a deep marine blue, with beautiful tile work around the doorways, windows and fireplace. Like my suite this one has a sitting area, it has two ivory leather sofa’s angled in front of their vista of the ocean through a large expansive wall of glass arched doorways. The bed is huge; a four-posted canopy made of rich cherry, the posts are so massive and masculine looking; the sheer white silk adorns the master bed as well, adding a touch of eroticism to it. The carpet is ivory and so plush I feel like I am walking on a cloud. The walls are adorned with classic pin-up art; there are ones by Olivia, Sorayama, Brun and others. I am intrigued.

I sit the camera down on the cherry bureau and look at Tess’ refection in the mirror as she slips off her heels. I adore the way she moves, her long legs as she draws them up to slip off her heels; so graceful and sexy. I step out of my own sandals, look up and see Tess behind me. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. I turn to face her and we kiss a long slow sensual kiss. As we kiss we both let our robes fall in soft pools at our feet. The heat of her skin against mine is intense and yet feels so good. I’ve missed kisses and Tess’ kisses are divine. Sensual, exploring, gentle and comforting all wrapped up in her soft red lips meshed to mine. We kissed and kissed, and then Tess led me by the hand to the edge of their bed.

Tess was now before me nude and I still in my swimsuit.

“I think it’s time you lost that suit lady.” Tess teased me as she slid my bottoms down my legs. I look at her with desire and remove my tankini top as quickly as I can. We are on equal ground now, both naked an exposed to one another. Together we crawled to the middle of the bed and on our knees we began an exploration of one another. Our lips melted together. With gentle touches we caressed one another’s flesh. My open palms holding her bountiful breasts, kneading them, feeling what Mike must feel as he makes love to Tess. Feeling her nipples stiffen to my touch. Feeling the electrical charge of pure excitement as she tugs on my nipples. Tess breaks the kiss and her mouth finds my breast and her lips surround my pink outstretched nipple. I moan a breathy “yes Tess!” I can feel the moisture between my thighs from the excitement she is causing. She feels it too, as now her hand is rubbing over my mons. She lays me back onto the softness of the bed and kisses down my stomach, her hands hungrily spreading my knees apart. I submit to Tess and let her take me to a new place.

In my mind it was as if I was above watching the tangle of limps; her long blonde hair strewn about, my legs akimbo, her wonderful hands, and her nimble lips all attending to me, my desire. Tess’ fingers slide up and down my wet bare lips and her tongue toys with my clit. I moan, I gasp; I thrust my cunt to her lips. She responds by taking me in her arms. Her hands slide under my ass and scoop me up as she licks and sucks my clit. I drive my fingers into her silky soft hair; like reins I grip her silken strands and pull her deeper into me. My body shakes, I bite my lip so hard a tiny trickle of blood seeps down my lip to the corner of my mouth. “I’m coming!” I scream to Tess, barely able to breath. I look down at her and her electric blue eyes shoot up at me, they dazzle with mischief. I stroke her hair, and close my eyes for a moment and try to regain composure. Tess moves from the bed, and returns with a glass of ice water and a tissue. Tenderly Tess slips an ice cube in my mouth. The cold wet cube melts on my tongue and the wetness soothes my throat. She dabs the blood from my lip and kisses my cheek.

“Tess you are an incredible woman, I haven’t cum like that… in so long.”

Tess looks at me with those beautiful eyes, grins and says, “We’ve only just begun sweetie.”