Thread: Rebecca
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 06:38 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
Rebecca

The headlights of Maria’s car cast strange shadows upon the walls of the library as she shut the engine off. Another evening at the computers. Another evening of combating the emptiness inside herself. ‘Only a few more weeks’ she muttered. ‘A few more weeks and I’ll have my own computer and won’t have to keep coming back to the library, with their outdated equipment and who knows who pounding away on the keyboards’. She also knew a great truth. The truth that she was lonely and if it wasn’t for the foray into cyberspace she would not have much of a social life at all.

Maria sighed, as she gathered her papers and locked the car door. How long would it be before she would know the bliss of another’s touch. A touch beyond the odd fumbling in the backseat of yet another disappointing date. A touch of true desire from a lover to herself alone. The stale scent of countless books and periodicals greeted her as she walked past the librarian who merely smiled and nodded to her in familiarity. Maria was a regular to the few computers her library had. One could always count on her to be sitting at the keyboard on Friday nights, catching up on her e-mail and chatting with folks whom she was sure led far more exciting lives than herself. Most nights she would be alone. Other nights perhaps two or three ladies would be sharing cyberworld.

Tonight was crowded, all full but one. She paid no attention to the lovely dark haired girl who was seated at the computer next to her. Other than to notice she was quite beautiful. The girls perfume teased Maria’s senses, and for the briefest of moments she felt a flush of excitement waft over her. She smiled at the girl, and a smile was returned, both warm and genuine. Maria was mildly confused at her own feelings but choked them up to being tired, or the cravings inside all of us for the attentions of another, no mater who they might be. The attentions of a friend and confidant to share ones most intimate desires and joys is what Maria had craved.

The evening wore on, as Maria typed up several friendly letters and briefly chatted with some friends in far off places. Occasionally interrupted by the girl next to her laughing and enjoying what was obviously a delightful cyber session. She was playful and self assured, almost borderline rude in a friendly sort of way. Maria liked this girl in spite of herself, and could not help glancing over at her at every opportunity. Then Maria felt a touch on her shoulder.

‘Hey, you want to see something funny?’ as Maria looked over at the girls computer and noticed she was in an adult chat room. ‘I’ve been chatting with this girl and we just started cybering, she has no idea that I’m a girl too! Ironic isn’t it? she says I’ve been teasing her in ways no man has ever teased her before’ The girl stopped to giggle at the joke. ‘No kidding right?, I mean who else would know how to really please a woman but another woman? I just don’t have the heart to tell her’. Her soft touch on Maria’s shoulder became more of a caress as the two laughed together.

And so the friendship began. She was Rebecca. She had a zest for life, and made friends easily. She knew what she wanted and was unashamed to show the world. She craved pleasure the way others crave passion. She knew that life was short and if ecstasy could only come from another woman’s touch, so be it, and the rest of society be damned. The two girls spent the rest of the evening playing with the unknowing cyber friend, enjoying each others company and laughing from the deception as well as from the erotic thoughts that came to mind. It was all too soon that closing time was upon them and they gathered up their belongings as they headed for the door.

Rebecca looked at her watch. ‘You know; the nights still young, feel like going out for a quick drink?’ Maria knew she had no plans for the next day and readily agreed. The bar was dark and the two sat in a small booth, Maria was confused at the thoughts she was having. Rebecca had made her feel like no man ever had before. To society it was supposed to be wrong. But Maria knew inside that whatever her feelings were, the love between them was as right as a storybook romance. Rebecca knew this feeling very well and almost instinctively she lay her hand upon Maria’s thigh. Rebecca smiled as she saw Maria’s eyes close, returning her caress by placing her hand over hers.

‘Its been so long since I’ve felt anything like that’ Maria whispered. Rebecca nodded in agreement, as the two hands explored each others fingertips. ‘who would have guessed it would be another woman to make me feel this way’. The stroll to the cars was a benediction unto itself. The two lovers embraced by the glow of the streetlight, with the promise of pleasures to come.

That night Maria lay in her bed and mused upon the feelings she had encountered. ‘Its so different’ she said to herself. ‘Was it real?’ She knew the wetness she felt between her legs was real, as she slowly teased herself to the erotic thoughts of another woman’s touch. She brought herself to a delightfully pleasant orgasm much faster than anytime ever before. She dreamed about what it would be like to run her tongue around another woman. To have another woman please her. Knowing all the secrets that a girl knows and not having to coach, but merely having to enjoy. A captive to her mind and body. She lifted her finger to her mouth and was entranced by the flavour of her own juices. ‘Would another girl be as sweet?’ she thought. Maria was eager to find out the mysteries she had missed for so many years.

Thoughts of Rebecca clouded Maria’s mind all the coming week, as every night she let herself fall deeper and deeper into the passion and craving of her new friends anticipated touch. On Friday she could barely contain her desires, as she would slip away at work to keep herself wet and wanting for what was sure to be a night to remember. She wondered if her co-workers noticed the sweet smells from her pleasures as she returned to her desk pleasantly fatigued. Maria used all her willpower to keep from breaking the speed laws as she drove to the library that nigh. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51