View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 PM

MY CUCKOLD TORTURE: Locked UP...DOWN there!

My "trial" had concluded and I had been sentenced. I was going to be surrounded by TWO beautiful women, for a very long time...that was the good part. The bad part was that one of them was my dominant wife, who was sleeping with my neighbor....and the other one was his daughter!! Tom, my neighbor was there too, especially when Karen placed the cock cage on me, with Becky's help of course.

While Karen installed the base rings around my cock and balls, Becky held my cock in her tiny hand....It was immediately at full attention! With Becky's father watching from the doorway...his daughters hand wrapped around my erection...I had never been more uncomfortable!!
"Enjoy it while you can" Karen scowled at me...then she sloppily lubed up my cock with some baby oil gel, and began to shove it into the CB-3000!! Needles to say I was twice the size of the cock cage! It's designed to go on...a flaccid penis...not a raging hard-on!

"If I have to cut it off...it's going in here!!" Karen informed me.

"Can I have it if you cut it off??!!" Becky joked....I think!

"Well it's not going to do him any good whether I cut it off or not!!" was Karen’s reply.

Karen reached down next, and took my balls in her hand,,,and squeezed.....HARD! I groaned in pain and my knees began to give out! She maintained the pressure until my poor cock began to go down.

"Lose it or lose THESE!!" she warned me!!

As my erection withered, Karen pushed the cage onto me and finally lined up the locking pin...and clicked the padlock on. That was the loudest little noise I'd ever heard!!! She finally released my balls, and stood back.

"You can play with it all you want now' she told Beck
"He'll know you're there but he won't feel a thing...except the agony of trying to get hard!!"

Becky began cradling the clear plastic cage on my cock...and I helplessly began to swell up again! My cock filled the tube right away...and the pressure began! I groaned at being about half erect and not being able to get any bigger!!

Tom stepped closer then, and Karen handed him BOTH keys!! I just stared at his big stupid grin as he tucked them into his pocket!!

"You might as well take these" Karen said to him.....
"I have no intention on letting him out of that for a very long time...He's my husband" she continue
"But THAT......belongs to you two now!!!"
"OOOH....." Becky then laughed...
"I always wanted a pet one of these!!"
"Can I name it?!"
"You can do whatever you want with it" Karen whispered.
She wrapped her arm around Tom and just looked lovingly into his eyes. He smiled at her and bent over to softly kiss her.
"I have a REAL one....right here!!'
"TWINKIE!!" Becky announced....
"MY favorite snack" she then said to me as my wife and Tom were making out...
"I especially like.....the CREAM FILLING....and yours will always be FULL!!"

Suddenly Tom’s face was right up in mine!! He told Becky to go get him a beer...and while she was gone....with Karen next to him......he whispered to me.....

"How long do you think you'll last?......without emptying those balls?....MINE....are gonna be drained daily!....Your wife is gonna do it....and maybe I'll let you watch.......and do the only thing you'll be good for.....licking us both clean afterwards!!"

While both Tom and Becky watched.....I was ordered into the bath tub. On my hands and knees.....Karen showed Becky how to give me an enema!! She handed Becky the two quart enema bag and told her to take it to the other bathroom,,,and fill it. when Becky placed it under the sink faucet in that bathroom, Karen stopped her.

"NO, dear..." she said....
"I mean go into the other bathroom....and PEE into it!!"
Becky trotted down the hallway, giggling!
"I can probably help you out with that" Tom offered!
"You can have the next one" Karen said with a big grin
" He's gonna get several of them!"

After I was bloated full of Becky’s piss....I was ordered to stand in the tub for 20 minutes and hold it!! When i was finally allowed to release it.....I took Toms piss, twice....then Karen’s!!

Becky was allowed the privilege of pushing a big black butt plug into my ass! She named the plug "MAX"....and it sure fit!! I was stuffed and incredibly sore!! My asshole was horribly stretched open and I couldn't close it!!

"You think that’s bad?" Karen whispered.....
"That’s only a medium....and every thirty days...you're gonna get a bigger one!!"

I just looked at her and she grinned at the look of fear in my eyes! We'd played with anal sex. I wanted it but she didn't...so she let me fuck her there twice.....

"What is it with you guys wanting to stick your cock up someone’s ass?!" she asked me

"Tom wants anal sex too....but guess what.....instead of fucking ME in the ass.....I'm gonna let him fuck YOU!!"

My new daily routines with a plug up my ass and a cage on my cock...was pure misery! Tom was a computer analyst, so he did most of his work at home....Karen’s home, on her computer. Becky was almost always around, sunbathing in her tiny bikinis, or just hanging around in them watching me...and torturing me with that body!!

"Bet you'd like to FUCK me, huh?!" she loved to tease...
Get your cock all nice and hard and slide it into a nice wet pussy just like my dad does to your WIFE?!"

When she had my cock throbbing and me almost in tears....she'd just laugh at me!
"Too bad....you can't!!!"

I was "treated" however to seeing her naked alot! every time she changed clothes, i had to stand by and take the dirty ones....she loved to hold her panties up to my nose and make me sniff them. when she showered, I had to stand by with her towel then dry her off! The worse part was dressing her in her tiny cut offs and tops...My fingers just brushed her light brown pubic hair when I buttoned her shorts..and when i pulled her tops on, she'd place my hands direct l onto her tits and ask me if they were still sexy...and firm enough!!.

"Don't worry" she loved to say...
"I wont tell my dad you grabbed my tits....but you have to do what I say....or you won't get to touch TWINKIE for a year!!"

I started wearing her panties..only after she'd worn them....and she painted my nails black, and taught me to do hers. Although i wasn't allowed to use dishes or glasses...Becky ordered a 24 ounce glass from a kinky website....and it became my glass. It was clear glass...with the words "MY PEE" on it!! whenever she peed it was into that glass...she ordered a pink glass for Karen...and a blue one for her dad...and I was drinking everything all three of them could produce!!!
When I wasn't working around the house...i was tied belly down over a waist high padded sawhorse in the now doorless spare room, with my head just inside the door...and looking directly into the master bedroom where Karen and Tom slept

I watched every night as they openly fucked like teenagers right in front of me. One night Tom had just cum...and he rolled onto his back, panting! Karen asked him if he wanted a warm washcloth to clean up... Tom raised his head....looked across the hall and smiled

"No, I got a better idea!!" he chuckled
He walked over to me while Karen watched him....he pulled my gag out....and pushed his goey cock into my mouth!!!
"Karen told me.....you made her do this once" he said
"Well now, you're gonna do it....and you're gonna do it every time I fuck her!!"

That was just the beginning....While Karen was at work I started sucking Tom off two or three times a day!! His cum was a huge part of my diet!! After my second month....and a butt plug as big as my fist....He started fucking me too!

It wasn't bad enough he was fucking my wife.....i was sucking him clean afterwards, and sucking him off in between...or that I was swallowing all his cum....something Karen didn't like to do, but had no problem with Me doing it! He hated me, he had total control over My cock and balls...he had the only keys to their cage, I was drinking his piss...and now I had to let him fuck me and seal his cum inside my ass with the butt plug the instant he was done!!

Two of toms friends were deputy sheriffs....and he promised he could put me in jail anytime he wanted! I was actually let out of my cage one day, and he milked me and let me cum, into a condom. He rubbed it all over a pair of Becky’s worn panties and sealed it away for evidence against me!

"You're gonna stay right here....and do everything you're told to do....You're gonna be the cook, maid, gardener, my daughters personal servant....you're gonna be our toilet....and my cum dump, cocksucker and butt fuck slave."

I haven't been out of my "cock age ' for 47 days now...and the magnet on the calendar says it'll be another 21...but Tom always finds a way to extend that!! Becky loves to tease me and play with my balls....for hours!! She’s dating now and then...she does have several guys she sees regularly....and several times a week...she brings me home......full....freshly used and cum filled condoms!! Tom doesn't like it but as long as she brings home the condoms as proof she isn't going to get knocked up....he's ok with it.

Tom made a curved funnel that is attached to a strap, that is wrapped around my head. With the funnel in place.....Becky sits and tells me about her sex-capades, and dumps the condoms into my mouth!!!

I used to tell my wife....."When Karen’s not happy...nobody's happy" during her grouchy moods.....now Karen’s very happy.... the sex between her and Tom seems to be great....she's inherited a daughter...Tom sold his house next door for a huge profit and he and Becky now lives HERE!!

Karen seems genuinely pleased with my situation...all her dominant-cruel-bitch-mistress-sadistic fantasies have come true...and Tom using me for his second sex outlet makes her sexual duties all that easier...she gets all the good stuff...I get all the perversion-kink-butt fucking and cum guzzling Tom...and his daughter can throw at me.
There's one more chapter to this......Becky has kept a record of my.....incarceration...and my more....intimate duties, torments and abuses.....Tom has allowed her to use my mouth for her enjoyment now....that’s my latest torment...and pleasure!!

Next.....a detailed "list" of my specific challenges....the final installment of MY CUCKOLD TORTURE.

I'm a real, and dedicated submissive...thats why I like to write my stories in the first persom format.

Part of this Is real...part of it fantasy...part of it is just wishfull thnking. The CB-3000 is a real device....search chastity devices on the web...you'll find some interesting stuff on locking up your, or your lovers cock!!

feedback and ideas appreciated.

mojoel531@msn.com