View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Married Couple

A Futuristic Earth

Prologe

The year is now 2987 and Earth as humans once knew is it is long gone. During World World X in 2798, several nuclearal bombs were dropped due to the politicians of the time not caring about what happened to the planet, but that there country won the war. Those few humans who managed to make it into underground community of bunkers survived for the next two hundreds years until the air above was once again breathable. We, true human, have taken very careful and cautious measurements to make sure that no one mates with another human that they are closely related too. Nothing closer than tenth cousins is allowed. It is true that when we first started to reproduce underground, some inbreeding was required, but no longer is that necessary due to the large population now.

Those that had remained above ground mutated along with the Earth. Now, those humans look as if they are the offspring of generations of inbreeding. Those mutated humans, or Mutes, have evolved too. Those their brain capabilities are not the same as humans, they do survive by a Neanderthal existance. Their housing, clothes, and hunting skills are very much like those of early man. But..., they do still have the ablitlity to communcate with humans through spoken language. That language has become a mixture of all the languages that once was spoken.

Now that we humans have begun to venture above ground again, we have found that the Mutes have become smart to our method of reproduction. The Mute males especially. It is no long safe for a small group of humans to wonder alone. Many human women have been taken and forced to breed with the male Mutes as they hope to reestablish a univeral race. I have become one of those such woman. My name is Keena. And this is my story.