View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 12:46 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Fefe answers the knock at the door. Forgetting her mistress is bathing, she opens the door wide to see the steward standing there. As he announces dinner, his eyes travel over Fefe's shoulder and to the open bath door on the other side of the cabin. He watches as the other dark haired woman rises from the tub, steps out and stands at the side of the tub drying herself. He watches as she places one leg on the side of the tub and bends to dry her foot and lower leg. She exchanges that one for the other. After drying off, he watches and admires the curve of her hips as she begins to pour oil into her hands and rub it up and down her bent leg, as her hands travel up her inner thigh and seem to disappear from view as they must be rubbing oil on the places he can only imagine. She pours more oil and sloooowly rubs it up the other leg, again her hands disappearing from view. The smell of cinammon wafts to the cabin doorway. More oil is poured and she rubs it up her arms as she is turning to face the doorway. She sees the steward staring. She looks into his eyes, picks up the oil, holds it high above her breasts, leans her head back, which causes her long dark hair to spill from the pins holding it, and pours a very sloooowww drizzle of oil onto her breasts. The stream of oil travels down over her hardening nipples and runs between her breasts and down her stomach. She places the oil onto the vanity nearby and lets her hands sloooowly begin to rub the oil into her skin, her fingers paying extra attention to her nipples, twisting and pinching and pulling as she never takes her eyes from the steward's face. Her hands rubbing in the oil down her stomach, moving so very slow as she gets closer to that dark triangle of hair. Just as she is about to slip one finger there, she leans over and softly closes the bath door.
Fefe follows the stewards gaze, turns to him and says, "She's quite beautiful, is she not? She is my employer and I attend to her needs. Perhaps you should come by the cabin and help me do that very thing some night?" Looking down at the obvious buldge in his pants, says, "you and your friend there would be most welcome". She closes the door before the steward can respond.
The steward staggers backwards and runs right into another passenger, who had also witnessed that display. "Excuse me sir" he stammers trying to not let on that he had felt the definite hardness of the man's cock as he backed into him. "Is quite alright my boy, we both seem to be a bit distracted at the moment", the passenger chuckles before walking down the hall, heading to dinner.