View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 06:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper Send a message via Yahoo to Reaper
Dan Piffle

“Wait, where’s Grandma? Wasn’t someone supposed to pick her up?” Dan vaguely hears Gwen ask

"Ma!!!" He dreamily hears his Uncle reply "I've forgotten to pick her up from the airport!!!! I am doomed! DOOMED!!!!"

Dans eyes are primarily focused ont the retreating behind of his aunt as she wiggles her way up the stairs, still trailing lights and their extension chord.

His Uncle runs past him, still not unphasing him from his fantasy thoughts and its only when he hears the shout and crash does he snaps back and turn into the driveway.

He turns to Gwen and flinches a little, laughing silently
"Ouch" He smiles to her

There was a screeching halt as a second taxi pulls into Spitfire Drive, Dan looks on dismay as Grandma pulls herself from the Cab, smoke folllowing her like a oet dog. She shuffles over to his Uncle, sprawled out in pain across the driveway and Dan can almost hear him squirm as she tests him.

She drops her bags on top of him and slowly walks toward the doorway, Dan and Gwen move out of the way as Aunt Gracie appears to embrace her mother.

"Where's my little girl?", she calls "Gracie! Gracie Mae come greet your mother properly" as she reaches the front step, motioning for George to get up and bring her bags in.

Gracie appears before her mother flustered, smoothing her clothes and smiles.
" Hello mother" she says placing a kiss on Gertrude's cheek.

"Honey ya look flushed, George is not working you too hard around here is he?" she says in a sarcastic tone, as Dan wonders what shes on about.

He looks over at Gwen, he hasnt seen her in almost 2 and a half years and he doesnt take lopng to notice how much his 'big sis' has grown.
Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH," the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.