View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 11:16 PM
obsolete

Gracie

Chuckling to herself, Gracie hurried back into the living room and made a few finishing touches to the wrapping on her gift for George. She'd gotten the idea from a book she'd just finished reading: How to Entice and Drive Your Man Wild with Desire and Lust in Sex Easy Lessons by the world-renowned Scandinavian sex therapist, Godha Havamann. She'd added her own distinctly Gracie Piffle touch to the original, of course. After all, when it came to sex, loving and her George, Gracie Piffle knew how to please. Now, if only to get his attention.

Listening intently for the sound of her husband's approaching footsteps, she also listened to make sure no one else was up and about yet. This was something she wanted to do for George all by herself. Without an audience. Those days were long over at any rate.

"Gracie? Where are you?"

"In the living room, George. Hurry up, will you?" All a-twitter with excitement, Gracie waited for her husband to join her.

And suddenly there he was. Big as life. (Okay... just life -- forget the big part.) Gracie held her breath as her lover man peered suspiciously into the drapery darkened room. "Gracie? You there? I can't see a thing in here."

"Just flip the switch, George, dammit." Gracie sounded a little out of sorts, but she had been standing here a whole minute at least and was getting impatient.

George blinked and shielded his eyes as the entire living room was illuminated by a near-blinding display of brightly colored chasing lights. "Heyyyy... I thought you needed help with the... lights?"

"Merry Christmas!!"

What George had assumed at first glance to be the tree lighting up was actually -- Gracie. She'd woven strands of blinking lights all over her body and stood gloriously naked before her husband, whispering seductively "Merry Christmas, Big Boy. It's all for you, hot stuff. Come unwrap me."