View Single Post
Old 10-14-2001, 07:23 PM
dobbydog

mmmmmmm I lie back in the bubbles, feeling your body touch mine, every point of contact down my right side, shoulders, hips, foot - still electric.
My pussy if still ohhhhh so sensitive from the treatment you gave it, almost sore, but very happy.
I swim my right hand across your chest, brushing each niple in turn, before moving down to your limp penis.
Like a warm cuddly worm, I play with it and your balls - I love him like this, all soft and friendly.
Whoops - I feel him coming to life, time to get out, I want to be able to walk without looking like a cowboy!
I kiss you gently on the lips and step out of the jacuzzi, leaving wet footprints back to the change room.
A quick shower, and a decision not to even try to use the hairdyer here, I flip my hair back into a pony tail and squeeze it dry.
As I put on my underwear I think of you, I stand in front of the mirror and imagein your hard body next to mine, taking off my sheer lacy bra and panties.... throwing me onto a king size bed...
Enough! I zip up my white sheath dress and step into my gold sandals, grab my bag and walk out into the entry area of te Leisure Suite.