View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The feeling was intense! They had me laid out across the bar, my back arched, my body wracked with pleasure so that I felt as if the slightest touch anywhere would send me over the edge, into another orgasm. I don't know if Contraide and Winston shared any words, or if they simply communicated with glances to share my body. All I knew was that they were making me feel incredible.

I felt Winston move his cock away from my mouth, and then Contraide was there, allowing me to stroked his cock again, bring it to my lips so I could taste him. And then Winston was between my legs, his tongue bringing me to another climax. He pushed his cockhead against my pussy, penetrating just a little, letting me know what was coming. I moaned, ready for him, sliding my tongue down the underside of Contraide's shaft, cupping his balls in my hand.

At that moment I heard Winston groan with pleasure, and I felt a soft hand on my breast. I licked up the length of Contraide's cock, sucking on the head, and I opened my eyes. That's when I saw her, touching my breasts, touching Winston, looking beautiful...