Thread: To Forgive
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Five

The next morning Sarah Holt sat up right in bed, the dream still very vivid in her mind. "I've got to fine Everton," she said. Quickly dresssing, Sarah went downstairs and asked the lady at the check-in counter where he was. "He's in his office," she said, pointing to the door behind her. "Let me get him for you." The young woman stepped into the room and in a few moments returned saying, "He said for you to come on in, but be quite, he's on the phone long distance."

Sarah walked past the young woman and into the office. Everton was sitting behind his desk. Looking up, he waved and with his finger indicated that it would be just a minute. Taking a chair in front of the desk, she waited patiently for him to finish. "Sorry," Everton said, placing the reciever in the craddle. "I had to take care of that." A huge grin spread across his face as he continued, "So, what's so important that you practically broke down the door to tell me."

"I know what happened," Sarah blurted out. "I know what happened the day that Sarah Dillion's father and brothers were killed and why they wanted to kill William." Sarah told Everton about the dream, only leaving out the details of William and Sarah's love making. Finishing, Sarah paced the floor of the office and said, "Everton, it was as if I was there. I was seeing it all through her eyes. I could feel her emotions and..." Sarah's voice faltered. "And," Everton said questioningly. "Don't laugh," she demandingly said. "I know that it sounds crazy, but I could even feel it when they made love."

Everton couldn't have laughed even if he had wanted too. He was totally speechless. Finally, finding his voice again he said, "My grandfather never knew what caused the gunfight. Even when he was allowed to visit him in the jail, William refused to tell him. The family always thougth that it was over her and that maybe something like that had happened, but we never knew for sure." "Remeber yesterday," Sarah started, "you asked me if I thought that I might be Sarah Dillion reincarnated and I laughed at you. After that dream last night, I know now that I am. Sarah Dillion wants to finally forgive William Conners."

"Listen," said Everton, "I have to go into Glendale and take care of some business. I will be back around dinner time. Why don't you enjoy the ranch today, put all of this out of your mind for awhile. We have a guided horse back tour that lasts all day. Why don't you go on it? By the time you get back, I will either be here or on my way."

Sarah too thought that this would be a good way to pass the day. The tour started by going out of the "town" away from the cemetary and circle around through the smaller foot hills of the valley. She found that the ride did take her mind off of what was going on back at the ranch. As dusk settled in, the group headed back. Sarah could see what remained of the oak tree in which William Conners had been hung. As the group went past the cemetary, one of the woman asked the guide, "Who is that man over there in the cemetary? See him? He's placing flowers on a grave?"

Sarah quickly looked and she too saw the man. He was knelt down, placing flowers on the grave that she knew to be that of Sarah Dillion. "That ma'am," answered the guide, "is the ghost of William Conners. I have to admit thought, this is the first time that he has shown himself to a group this large." No one in the group took there eyes off of the figure. They watched as he stood up, looked towards them, removed his hat, and bowed. Still bent over, he disappered. The guide turned to look at Sarah and in a barely audible whisper said, "Holy Shit. You are her." Not another word was spoken by the group as they finished their ride back to the ranch.

The news of what had happened on the tour spread like wildfire. The employees and guest alike would almost go into a terrified trace when Sarah walked past them; some trying to avoid her all together. As soon as Everton returned from Glendale, he was overwhelmed by the rush of employees coming to tell him what had happened. After talking with the guide, who was still quite shocked, he went to find Sarah.

Dinner was being served, so he went there first. Not being able to find her there, he asked the waiters and waitresses if they had seen her. "No, sir," they all answered. As a suggestion, one of them said, "She might still be in her room." Just in case, he instructed one of the kitchen staff to prepare two plates. Taking them up to room number fifteen, he knocked on the door. "It's Everton," he said when there was no answer, "I've brought dinner for the two of us." Sarah's footsteps could then be heard as she walked towards the door. The door only open enough for a very red eyed Sarah to peek out before opening it any further.

Entering the room, Everton sat the plates down on the table. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I've talked with the guide. He's still really shook up." "And how do you think I feel," Sarah snapped at him. "I can't even walk down the hall without someone nearly killing themselves, trying to get away from me." Everton took her into his arms and held her as she cried into his chest. Several minutes passed before she finally looked up at him. "I'm sorry that I snapped," she said. "You had ever right too," he calmly said. Pointing at the trays he continued, "Here. Try and eat something."

For the rest of the evening, both Everton and Sarah talked about the events that surrounded their day. Around 10:00 pm, Everton picked up the plates and said, "I hate to leave you, Sarah, but I've still got a lot of things to do before I turn in for the night." "I understand," she said walking him to the door. Before leaving, he said, "If I don't see you at breakfast in the morning, I'll bring you up a plate." Sarah smiled and thanked him as he walked out the door. She then closed it and prepared for bed.

After putting on a short sexy night gown, Sarah looked at herself in the mirror. She was satisified with the way she looked. "My word," she thought to herself, "you act as if William Conners is going to walk into this room and make passionate love to you." Neither Sarah or Everton had any idea of the night that was enstore for her.

Chapter Six

Sarah again found herself extremely tired from the day's events. She didn't know if it was from the trail ride or from crying nearly four hours straight; she figure it was mostly from the later. This time, however, she didn't have any trouble in falling asleep. It was around one in the morning, when she was awaken by the sound of man calling her name. Opening her eyes, she saw a shimmery figure standing in front of the window across the room. As she sat up, the figure came in to focus and asked, "Have you finally returned to me, Sarah?" Before she knew it, she was standing next to the figure and said, "Yes, William, I have finally returned to you."

William took Sarah into his arms and passionately kissed her, his fingers ran through her long firey red hair, pulling her closer and closer to him. Sarah wrapped her arms around his large frame, rubbing his back as she returned his kiss. The passion that had filled the room one hundred and fifty years ago could again be felt.

William gently picked Sarah up and carried her over to the bed. After standing her next to it, William placed is hands on Sarah's waist and again pulled her close to him. Instintively, Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck. They looked longinly into each others eyes. "I love you, Will," she whispered, "I've never stopped loving you." Again, they passionately kissed, causing their desire for each other to strengthen.

William slid his hands up Sarah's sides and then back down, stopping again at her waist. Slowly he pulled her nightgown over her head and removed the only article of clothing she had on. "Oh, Sarah," he whispered, looking down at her naked body, "I've waited so long to make love to you again. This time, we shall never have to part."

Sarah laid back on the bed and watched as William undressed. His eyes gazed up and down her five foot six inch body; taking in her firey red hair, green eyes, beautiful C cup breasts, and shapely curves. Sarah too found herself looking over his six foot tall body; his brown hair and eyes, strong muscles and his thick, eight inch cock.

Both completely naked now, William laid himself next to Sarah and carassed her breasts. "MMM Will," she moaned as he took the right one into his mouth, lovingly sucking and pulling at it before moving to the left one. William's hand moved down to the firey red patch between her legs and rubbed her clit, causing her to moan and squirm. "Oh, Sarah," he moaned. Sarah ran her fingers through William's hair as he kissed his way down her stomach, causing her to again moan and squirm with pleasure. Sarah spread her legs wide, allowing William easy access to her wet pussy. With his face between her legs, William slowly licked at Sarah's swollen clit. "Oh yes, Will," she moaned. He continued to lick her until she could no longer stand it and orgaismed.

William laid back down next to Sarah and watched as her breasts deeply rose and fell as she caught her breath. Once it was caught, she then placed his thick eight inch cock into her mouth and loving sucked it. Sarah gave William the attention that he had been waiting one hundred and fifty years for. The more she sucked him, the more aroused she became. Her arousal was shown by loud moans of "MMM" as she sucked him harder and faster. Just as he did all those years ago, William had to pull her off of him so that he wouldn't cum too soon. "Oh, Sarah," he moaned as she laid back down. She spread her legs as William moved himself on top of her Slowly he pushed himself in her, causing both of them to moan with plesure. William slowly made love to her as they passionately kissed for several minutes. It had been too long since the first time they had laid together and they each wanted this time to last.

William rolled the two of them over and watched as Sarah sat up and straddled him. It was now her turn to make love to him. Placing her hands on his chest, she slowly lifted and lowered her pussy on his thick shaft. William took pleasure in watching her face as she increased her pace and climaxed several times. The longer she rode, the louder her moaning became. Sarah finally collapsed from exhaustion on him, breathlessly said, "I can't no more, Will. I can't."

Rolling her off and onto her stomach, William pulled her hips up to him and reentered her. Slowly at first, he pumped himself in and out of her. In this position, it wasn't long before she was cumming again. Listening to Sarah call his name repeatedly and watching her clutch the bedsheet in her fist only made his rhythm increase. The faster he pumped, the louder she called his name. Soon, William felt himself releasing deep inside of the woman that he had last laid with one hundred and fifty years ago.

Still in her, he laid them on their right side. William held Sarah tighter than ever too him. He was determined that he would never let her go this time. Looking over her shoulder at him, Sarah said, "I forgive you, Will. Can you forgive me for not doing so sooner." Smiling back down at her he said, "You did nothing that needs to be forgiven." The two lovers once again passionately kissed as they bodies disappeared into thin air.

The next morning Everton knocked on the door to room number fifteen when Sarah did not come down to breakfast. "Sarah," he said, "are you there?" After waiting a few seconds he again knocked and called out, "Sarah, it's me, Everton. Are you awake? I brought you breakfast like I promised." Still there came no answer. Using his master key, Everton open the door and entered the room. The first thing that he noticed was that the bed had been slept in. Sarah's belongings where still laying where she had left them the night before. The short sexy nightgown that she had wore now laid on the floor next to the bed. Puzzled, Everton turned towards the door to leave, hoping that he had just over looked her downstairs. As he turned, the light from outside shimmered off an object on the wall. Looking towards it, Everton noticed something that had never been there before. It was a picture of William Conners and Sarah Dillion together; Sarah was wearing a wedding dress. Smiling, he said aloud to himself, "Thank you, Sarah. Thank you for forgiving him."

Never again was the ghost of William Conners ever seen in room number fifteen or at the grave of Sarah Dillion. With the exception of removing Sarah Holt's belongings, Everton left the room just as it was. Room number fifteen was turned into the "Honeymoon Suite" and only honeymooning couples and those celebrating anniversaries where allowed to use the room. Every couple that ever stayed in the room said that from the time they entered room number fifteen until the time that they checked out, the feeling of a life long passionate love was with them.