View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 11:54 PM
dobbydog

The security guard unlocked the door and opened it. She let go of my tie, "go and stand in front of her desk." Kristen walked in and sat down in Miss Buky's chair. Kristen said "I wonder what she has in here" as she began to look through the drawers of Miss Buky's desk. She mentioned some things as she discovered them "pens, notebooks, pencils, textbooks, nothing interesting so far, calculator, dictionary, calendar, schedule of all varsity sports, highlighters, chalk, eraser, what's this?" She reached deep toward the back of the bottom right drawer "navy blue pantyhose, hmmmm I wonder why this is here? It's all balled up and seems stretched out, it's definitely been worn recently." I thought to myself "why would she have pantyhose in her desk? was she wearing pantyhose this morning? Hmmm, actually I think she was wearing navy blue pantyhose, yeah that's right, wow, she was wearing that just a few hours ago!"

The security guard had been walking around the back of the classroom, looking around. "what do you have there?" she asked, noticing that Kristen was playing with the pantyhose, straightening it out, running her hands down it. The security guard began to walk toward Miss Buky's desk. The security guard asked Kristen if she could have it briefly and Kristen handed it to her. The security guard began playing with the pantyhose and looked into my eyes "I bet you would like this pantyhose, so recently being on the body of a woman that turns you on. Would you like this pantyhose rubbed against your naked body?" I couldn't even respond, the thought was so great. "Lay on her desk on your back with your left side toward Kristen. You can let your lower legs dangle off the end of the desk, just make sure your head is on the desk." I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind so I got on the desk quickly. The security guard ordered me "Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to. Now put your arms straight out to your sides." Again I was interested in where this was going and followed her orders exactly.