View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 03:16 AM

OMG... I couldn't belive the orgasim he sent me through when he finally entered me... Oh yes... Gary... YES!!! From the moment he first touched me, I knew he was good... but God I didn't know he would be this good....! When he first entered me... I was moved to a new level of extasy. Through out the process of fucking him and cumming with him I was moved to a plain I had never been before. My body had never experienced such an amazing cum before... Gary was everything I had dreamed of, everything I needed, and everything I wanted.

Making out with him like this on the step of the hot tub was amazing... the feeling of his tongue, the taste of us on his lips, and the way his hands held and felt me. Oh Gary Yes..... I laid there panting, trying to let my body recover at the same time enjoying every moment of his kisses and gropes...

I took his face in my hands and looked him in the eye and gave him the best grin I could, I slowly pulled his face towards mine and kissed him long and slow... again and again savoring the way our lips matched perfectly together, the way our bodies fit together... everything was right at this moment... I didn't want to be anywhere but where I was. We knew how to hold each other, we knew what each other wanted, and we were ready to give into each other's every desire and whim.

After I had been taken so hard I wasn't ready to have another hard orgasim on top, so I continued to kiss him slow and long, letting us just enjoy each other's feelings. Enjoying the feeling of his body tight against me, the feeling of his hands on me... everything...

I kissed him long and slow till I just held his head in my hands and leaned my forehead against him giggling... "oh baby... that was amazing..." I grinned and kissed him another long slow kiss... "God is anyone else thirsty or is it just me???" Staring into his eyes grinning and giggling...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...