View Single Post
Old 09-20-2001, 10:29 AM
dobbydog

my sisters sleepover

It was a wednesday night and my sister's friend Lil had just stepped in the door. She was beautiful, long blonde hair, beautiful round breasts and these were in a tight white top which showed them off to there fullest. I dreamed about her so many times. Anyway she went off into my sisters room and i went off to mine. I got ready for bed and went downstairs for a drink where I found my sister, Amy and Lil laughing in the kitchen. When they saw me they looked surprised and stopped laughing. They passed me and continued up the stairs to Amy's room. Any is not my real sister as she is my dad's daughter but damn is she beautiful as well. When I first saw her when my dad moved in I got an instant erection and I had to jerk off in my room. Now I am 17 and they are both 16 they have developed and are beautiful.
Anyway I went upstairs and was going to say goodnight when I heard something coming from their room. I took my hand off the door handle and had a look through the keyhole. I was shocked at what I saw. Any had her top off and Lil was running her hands across her breasts, they were both giggling while doing this and I paused a little.
Lil then slipped out of her panties and top and I saw her beautiful pussy, I felt my dick stiffen and I reached down for it and began to jerk off right outside there door.
I stayed glued to the keyhole as Amy lay Lil back and kissed her, running her hands between her pussy I saw her slide a finger between lils thighs as she let out a sigh. Lil then rolled Amy over and slowly raised her legs, then pulling across Amy's panties she slid her tongue across her wet slit.
I was about to come when to my horror I saw Amy come towards the door she opened it and found me standing there with my swollen dick out.
Ohhhh she said as she saw me, like what you see do you? Well come in and close the door behind you and let me see what we can do..............