View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 09:22 AM

Miss Blake

As Mindy basked in the afterglow of her orgasm Shawn crept up her body. With a determined thrust of his hips he impaled her with his cock. Mindy felt an explosion of pleasure wrack her body as Shawn’s hardness invaded her.

He rolled her on top of him, and she slid further down on his erection, every glorious inch of him embedded inside her. His kiss reeked of her, and Miss Blake melted into Shawn not sure where she ended and her student began. His roaming hands, stiff presence, musky scent, and hard closeness eased Mindy’s wanting body. His words and his poetry whispered to her in the heat of the moment eased her racing mind and her troubled soul.

So I've lost my sweet flamingo,
And my way to the boudoir steps,
No bird of passionate lingo,
just a place with no egrets.

For a moment she was struck by Cannell’s play on words.

Just a place with no egrets…no egrets…no regrets…NO REGRETS. This became Miss Blake’s mantra as she deliberately transgressed professional, civil and moral law to intimately know her student.

No Regrets…she heard whispered again and again in the back of her mind as Shawn slid his cock in and out of her, as she clutched him close, as if death were at her door, as their mouths pressed together in passion.

Shawn rolled her over, and pinned her arms above her head. Restrained on the bed Mindy couldn’t move. And Mindy willingly accepted Shawn’s dominion over her. Held in this way, fucked in this way, Miss Blake felt liberated, free from responsibility. This was Shawn’s will as well and he reminded his teacher of that with each hard thrust of his hips.

Every time Shawn slid his cock out of Miss Blake’s dripping cunt she was overcome with an extreme feeling of emptiness. With each push of his hips Mindy felt an explosion of deep intense pleasure. She screamed out as each wave rocked her body, and nearly sobbed as the pleasure receded and Shawn withdrew.

Harder and faster Shawn drove her to the edge. Oh God in heaven, she wanted him to push her over the edge…she wanted to fall, was begging Shawn, God, and Satan himself for the fall.

And then she felt it, the twitching and fluttering, and Shawn exploded inside her. To be filled with his cock and warm seed sent Mindy plummeting into another orgasm. She twisted and wiggled on his cumming cock.

Dazed, her senses slowly creeping back, Miss Blake heard Shawn quote from 1samuel:

“It is in this way that God slayeth our self righteousness, maketh poor and bringeth low, by making sin to be an intolerable burden and as bitter wormwood to us. There can be no saving faith till the soul is filled with evangelical repentance, and repentance is a godly sorrow for sin, a holy detestation of sin, a sincere purpose to forsake it. The Gospel calls upon men to repent of their sins, forsake their idols, and mortify their lusts, and thus it is utterly impossible for the Gospel to be a message of good tidings to those who are in love with sin and madly determined to perish rather than part with their idols.”

In that instant the enormity of what she had done this night hit her. Her body went rigid, and the fear of consequence crept over her.

Closing her eyes, she began to pray,

O God, Who knowest us to be set in the midst of such great perils, that, by reason of the weakness of our nature, we cannot stand upright, grant us such health of mind and body, that those evils which we suffer for our sins we may overcome through Thine assistance. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

She waited for God’s strength, and wisdom to fill her. But the Lord did not hear her prayer. Shawn’s hot, hard body pressed against her own, his essence permeated and overwhelmed her.

“I think I am in love with sin,” he whispered, “determined to perish.”

“As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport” Miss Blake replied, quoting from King Lear, her short lived repentance indeed forgotten.

Like that they stayed, drifting into a dreamless slumber, Shawn heavy on top of her, his now limp manhood reassuringly pressed between her legs.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"