Thread: The Divorcee
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Married Couple

Mason followed Tracy in to her penthouse suite. She purposely swung her hips a little wider than usual for effect as she tossed her jacket on the high backed chair next to her. She got the effect that she wanted because moments later Mason had her pushed up against the wall, working on the removal of her blouse. His rough hands roamed her soft skin before moving towards her breasts, as his lips moved along her right shoulder and collar bone. "MMM Mason," she moaned as he unclasped the front of her bra. With the barrier now gone, Tracy moaned harder as her younger lover massaged her breasts. Turning in his arms, she instinctively began to grind her nicely shaped ass into his crotch, feeling the "beast" in his pants growing as it awoke.

"Oh, Tracy," he whispered into her ear. "I want to fuck you so bad."

"Do it," she coaxed. "Fuck me like I was a common street whore."

Mason had all the coaxing he needed. Leading her to the love seat a few feet away, he pushed her onto it. With her now on her knees, Mason pushed her skirt up over her ass, moaning as he found her pantless. He smiled as she loudly moaned as he rubbed her swollen, attention hungry clit. He could feel her juices dripping from her and wanted her NOW!!! "Fuck me," she kept begging him. Undoing his pants, he shoved them down just far enough before ramming his hard seven inch cock into her. With each thrust she moaned harder and louder.

Mason was amazed at how tight Tracy's older pussy felt. He knew that she was recently divorced and he could now tell that it had been sometime since she had been with a man. He could feel her pussy contracting around his shaft as she came for the first time on him. It was enough to send a normal man over the edge, but being use to having a different woman practically every night, he was use to their quick first orgasm and took pride in causing his lovers to climax so quickly. A few more harder and rougher strokes and he again could feel her cum. His hands roughly pinched her sensitive nipples. This caused her to buck against him, trying to pull away from his hands, but finding that she couldn't go anywhere. He pinched he nipples harder and rammed his cock harder into her. He smiled into the mirror in front of them as he watched her close her eyes from pain and pleasure.

"Oh God," Tracy yelled as Mason sent her over the edge. Never had she known such pain and pleasure at the same time. It had been some time since she had had a man in her and damn did this younger man feel good. He was by far the best lover she had ever had. Once again she could feel the juices flowing from her as her pussy contracted around the huge shaft that was roughly moving in her. Opening her eyes, she noticed herself in the mirror hanging on the wall, just inches from her face. She could see a look of satifaction on Mason's face as he countinued to fuck her. When their eyes met in the mirror, Tracy felt an urgent need to feel him cum in her. She couldn't bare children, so why not.

"Cum in me," Tracy begged. "Fill me with your cum." She began to widly buck back on him as together they fucked liked wild animals, moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs. Never had she had such an intense desire to feel a man fill her with his cum. The sounds of his balls slapping against her pussy filled the room. "Yes. Yes. Yes," she screamed over and over as he pounded himself in her. "Oh, yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she demanded. She felt as if she would pass out as they came together. Resting her cheek on the back of love seat, she panted as she tried to catch her breath.

Mason felt the thick ropes of cum shoot from him and into Tracy. His heart pounded so hard, he just knew that it would soon explode from his chest. "Oh shit," he panted as he leaned over Tracy and placed his forehead on her shoulder. He didn't want to move. Still, her pussy felt so good and he didn't want to pull out of it. He softly kissed the back of her neck.

"You are staying the night, aren't you," Tracy softly asked over her shoulder.

"MMM," Mason moaned before looking her in her eyes, "Only if I get to fuck you all night long?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Tracy cooed.