View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 07:12 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

I agree with Rabbit.

When I got married, I kinda skipped the bachelor party thing altogether. It was a sticky issue that I didn't want to raise with my fiance, so I sidestepped it. My groomsmen were cool with it and didn't mind. Mind you we were/are close to 30, so it's not like we're a bunch of kids who think you HAVE to have a bach. party.

Just make sure you voice your concern to your fiance and see how he feels. You also have to trust him. Do you think he'll cheat? If you are really worried that he will cheat then you need to rethink lots of things. If you are worried that he will be influenced by his friends, then you are experiencing what you will have to deal with the rest of your life together. You know him better than most anyone. You know if you can trust him or not. If you don't trust him, like I said you need to rethink lots of things.

To reiterate, be honest about your feelings (always) and trust him. If he breaks your trust, then the shit will hit the fan. But don't expect the shit to hit the fan before anyone even has a handful to throw.
And the moon is full and bright."