View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
She sat upright resting her ass on the tops of my thighs, smiling warmly she reached to the buttons on her blouse, tantalisingly undoing each one agonisingly slowly. Her gaze was directed straight at me as she teased the front of her shirt open, tugging the tails free of her skirt's waistband. Underneath the blouse I could see a white lace bra that held in place her breasts, opening the shirt wide she ran her fingers along the underside of the bra until she found the front fastener, a quick movement and it was undone. My mouth was dry as she ran her hands across the rise of her tits, lifting them slightly off her chest before rubbing her thumbs out over her nipples. While she leaned over for the bottle of lotion I watched her globes sway as she moved, pale skin speckled with small golden freckles, pinky brown nipples, a heavy round swell of flesh, I was mesmerised. Taking another handful of cream she started to touch herself, stroking her breasts with her lotion covered fingers, circling her nipples before lightly tweaking them. My eyes were almost popping out of my head as she put on her erotic display and my cock was swollen to almost bursting point. Picking up the bottle she held it high above her boobs letting a large flow of cream fall into the valley between her tits. Rocking forward onto her arms she brought her nipples close to my mouth, I flickered out my tongue eager to taste this temptress.
"Oh no, no touching remember" she chastised with a wicked smile.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul