View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 03:21 PM
obsolete

Part Four

"The trip was cancelled," Mary said as she sat down on the edge of the pool and dangled her legs in the water. "I was hoping that you didn't have any plans. I'd like us to spend some time together this weekend. Just you and your old mom."

"You're not old," he protested, looking in the direction of Patti's house. "And no, I don't have any plans."

"Good then. Let's call it a date." She felt the resentment of that little hussy burning a hole in her stomach. You won't worry about her again after tonight, lovey. I'll see to that.

The pool wasn't large but Ian kept his distance, making Mary smile naughtily inside. Her son had no way of knowing that she was aware he was naked and that sent a thrill throughout her body. Wondering what he'd do if she slipped into the water and swam over to him, Mary feinted the movement and watched Ian look around as if for a place to hide.

"I was going to take a swim, but I need to make a phone call first. I'll be back in about twenty minutes or so, okay? That ought to give you plenty of time to get your swim trunks on again." Mary winked and chuckled as she got up and went back inside.

She hadn't intended to let him know, but she did want him to consider the fact that he was only a few yards away from his mother and completely naked. Mary hoped it excited him as much as it did her. She'd know soon enough.

Now to plan their evening.

Mary went upstairs to her bedroom and watched Ian from behind the curtain. She'd given him a twenty minutes to work with, but she knew he wouldn't waste any time getting dressed again -- just in case. She wasn't disappointed when she saw her son climb from the pool, noting that he was semi-hard as he hurriedly grabbed for his swim trunks and pulled them up.

The glimpse was brief, but she hoped to get a better, closer look that evening. Indeed, she intended to let her eyes feast to their content -- and her body as well.

More?