Thread: hello?????
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 04:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
The initial decline happened when I got us kicked off a big sex chat network. We got many new people from there. New pervs breathe life into what can feel like stake conversations. Then the law enacted that changed the policy. Less pics. Then other social networks have sprung up and even faithful regulars found new places available with new peeps to discover. Then I had to restrict registrations due to the awful spambot attacks. Once again making it more difficult as a new perv.

I'd love to find a new chatroom on a sex network and breathe some new life into our community. If you know if any great places let me know.

That's really all to bad Lilith. When I first joined the pixie's were booming & as one mentioned, lots of bantering. It was fun to see as well as be apart of. Last year if you remember I posted 3 or 4 pictures of myself in the pictures of men thread. The only person who commented was yourself. It took a lot of guts on my part to do it then I was sort of disappointed there was only 1 comment. Now, I don't need an ego stroking (lol) but I was hoping & wishing more people would have either started to comment + post more pic's of their own.

In the end, it's all ok. You see, just the right topic heading over the last 2 weeks has increased the post traffic. Look at the general talk & the general sex talk the last couple of weeks. It's nice to see.