Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 01:21 AM

Bobbi

“Get on your hands and knees,” Bobbi said to her, “I want to fuck you.”

Bobbi turned so her back-end was facing her brother, and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She was shaking a little, both scared and aroused by the events that were unfolding.

She then felt her sister’s hot breath, and soft lips between her legs. Her fear was forgotten as Becca’s tongue licked her intimate place, tickling her clit. Bobbi’s juices began to flow freely over her sister’s face.

And then she felt hands on her ass, the larger hands of her brother caressing her. Bobbi moaned delighting in the attention she was receiving from her siblings. Her brother kissed each cheek of her butt, and then began to lick her tight, little, puckered hole. Bobbi gasped; startled at the realization that Bobby wanted to taste her THERE. But the glorious sensation of two tongues licking her most intimate spots soon had Bobbi forgetting her modesty.

Bobbi was panting and moaning. She sensed her brother’s presence behind her and felt the baby-soft skin of his hard cock pressing against her pussy. As Bobbi’s brother pushed his hips forward, straining to enter her, Bobbi, felt an immense desire to have her brother. She wanted to know him inside of her. She pressed back on his cock, and he again pushed forward.

And then she felt it, her brother tearing into her. She cried out, the pain searing and intense.

“Bobby no…it…it hurts,” she whimpered, biting her lip. Bobbi was amazed to find she wanted no more of the thing she had craved, and willing sought just a second before. She pulled herself away, her brother’s hardness reluctantly sliding out of her tight slit.

Sensing her change in heart her brother gripped her hips, pulled her backward, and at the same time thrust his hips forward.

Bobbi cried out again, this time tears spilled from her eyes. Do they not know how much this hurts?

Bobbi glanced down beneath her and saw the form of her sister who was still diligently and delightfully licking her clit. Her sister’s legs were spread, and Bobbi, could see her sister’s pussy. Her pussy was sopping wet, the dark black hairs glistening with her cum.

And then her eye caught sight of it, a little trickle of blood seeping from Becca’s cunt.

Bobbi knew then that they did know, that they did feel it, and that she just had to trust them.

Bobbi bit her lip harder, as her brother again thrust himself forward. This time it didn’t hurt so much, but kinda felt good. Bobbi moaned in pleasure

Again and again Bobby thrust his cock inside his sister excited by her sounds of enoyment

Becca, encouraged by her sister’s obvious bliss, slipped a finger into her virgin ass.

“Oh god…oh god…Bobby…Becca…you feel so good…so good” Bobbi panted.

And then they were cumming. As wave after wave of pleasure rocked Bobbi’s body she heard her sister's moans and her brother’s grunts, as they shared their climax.

Bobbi’s arms and legs buckled beneath her as she collapsed in exhaustion. She laid there a second, the only sounds the deep breathing of her siblings and the pitter-patter of the rain outside.

Bobbi felt her brother slid up next to her on the bed. He placed his hand on the small of her back, and Bobbi turned on her side and snuggled up next to him. Bobbi watched as her sister, gracefully crawled up on the other side of her brother.

Bobbi and Becca leaned over their brother and kissed each other passionately as Bobby watched. The girls then both leaned in and kissed their brother. The triplets’ tongues snaked and entwined in each other’s mouths.

“I love you Becca….I love Bobby” Bobbi said parting from their kiss and snuggling into the crook of her brother’s arm.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"