Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Misty was fantastic. Better than Jake had ever imagined which is saying a lot. The build up was incredible as Jakes's eyes eagerly drank in every detail. Misty was perched upon one of the oversized pillows, kneeling. I took a long drink of the wine and let myself thoroughly enjoy the moment. Her hair was shimmering in the firelight, creating a halo around her head with each delicious bob of her head. Mmm she was my own personal angel!

As she brought me closer and closer I put the wine down finally as I was now fully focused on what she was doing to me. Closer and closer she to me up to the edge of release as I gasped out loud. Finally I could hold back no longer. I was so ready but I wanted the first time in a different way. I said simply -

"My turn Misty"

I helped her up, and opening her coat kissed her deeply again. Our tongues made their own rules as my arms held her close. She squirmed in anticipation. I kissed down her neck and stopped again at each breast. My hand found her wetness. Misty closed her eyes and threw back her head purring softly. Finally I continued on. My mouth's destination was known to both of us and I was salivating in anticipation at my first taste of my dream woman. The time had arrived. I eased her back on the pillows and opened her legs slightly. Then I began to explore her, edges touched and teasing her as I made her crave me as much as I craved her. When she could take no more I whispered -

"Its begun"

I took a long slow lick of Misty's core and put her legs over my shoulders. I then buried my tongue inside her ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson