Thread: Last Lap
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
With that Pat kissed me again, hard, her hands pulling my head close into hers. I quickly reciprocated, and after just a few seconds of deep passionate kissing I pretty much forgot that Debbie and Pam were still sitting across from us. When I reached for Pats firm breast, firstly through the flimsy material of her robe then inside where I could cup her naked flesh in my hand, I was shocked into awareness of my surroundings when I felt another hand opening Pats robe and pulling it away from her body – a hand I knew wasn’t Pat, as both of hers were where I could feel them, one on each side of my head!

Pat made no attempt to relinquish her hold on my head so, despite another pair of hands alighting on the belt of my jeans, we continued with our mutual appreciation of each others’ kissing skills, and I to enjoy the feel of Pats stiff-nippled right breast in the cup of my left hand. By now Pats breathing rate had increased significantly which, I realised slightly belatedly, was due at least as much to the removal of the robe from her shoulders and chest by one of the girls as it was to what my mouth and hands were doing. I decided to open my eyes and discover exactly who had been so bold as to disrobe their mother; when I did it was to meet the bright blue eyes of Pamela, who was looking up at me from her position on the floor in front of the sofa, the front of her dress gaping just enough to allow me a lingering glimpse of her small, pert breasts, with their pale pink nipples hardening even as I watched.

I swivelled my eyes away only to alight on the gorgeous view of Debbie, still sitting in the other chair opposite but now with one hand under her T-shirt fondling one of her breasts and the other slid inside the front of her opened jeans, quite obviously fingering her tight little pussy. I couldn’t help but gasp when Pam’s hand alighted on the firm tube of my erect cock, where it lay against my thigh encased by the leg of my jeans. That appeared to awaken Pat to the knowledge something was going on – though I’m almost certain she already knew! – and she opened her eyes to the sight of her youngest daughter pulling down the zipper of my jeans and reaching inside to ease out my throbbing, rigid member. I knew Pam wouldn't be able to get it out right then, so I lifted my hips just enough for her to pull my jeans off my butt and down my thighs; this had the effect of allowing my rigid prick to spring up from its' imprisonment to full erectness, a long string of my pre-cum curving up from the tip to land squarely across Pam’s slightly open lips!

Pat and I broke our kiss then, so we could both watch what happened next. Pamela licked at the slimy juice covering her lower lip, then sort of puckered her lips and sucked gently inwards, drawing the thin string of sticky juice into her mouth, her head following the line and making it look as though my cock was acting as a kind of fishing rod, reeling her head down to my glans. Nor did she stop when she reached the end of the line, so to speak; instead, she engulfed the whole swollen head of my penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue all over the sensitive bulb until every vestige of pre-cum was removed. Leaning back on her haunches she smiled widely and said,

“He's all yours mum, enjoy!”

“Thank you darling” Pat replied, “I'll see you both later tonight” and with that Debbie (reluctantly it seemed to me) removed her hands from whence they'd been, straightened herself up, and joined her sister at the door of the room, where they both waved giddily before they left the house.

Turning fully towards me once again, Pat took my vivid erection gently in her hand and leaned in to kiss me. As her tongue probed fiercely inside my mouth she began to stroke my thick shaft, slowly at first, then speeding up as the intensity of our kiss deepened and my hand, which had never left her breast, squeezed her flesh more and more firmly and rapidly, teasing the crowning glory of her rock-hard nipple almost to bursting point.

Once again it was Pat who broke our kiss, sliding down the length of my body with her lips pecking my skin every few inches until she reached where her hand had continued stroking my cock, her digits and my member once more covered in my juices. Her knees on the floor now, and her robe cast aside to allow me to view all of her voluptuous body that I could see from my seat on the sofa, she finished removing my jeans until I too was completely naked. Pat then lowered her head to my penis and slowly inhaled my thickness until she had taken in all she could manage, before slowly retreating to the tip once more, her tongue darting around me all the time.

I had, of course, needed to let go of Pats lovely right breast as she slid to the floor, and my hands now felt bereft with no firm flesh in close proximity. I reached down and stroked Pats hair and face as she sucked me, her gloriously wide hazel eyes looking straight in to mine every few seconds as she filled her mouth and throat with my meat. Finally, I could stand it no longer; I simply had to touch my woman before I went mad! I slipped off the front of the sofa to the floor, Pats mouth never leaving my rampant erection, then managed to sort of wriggle my way underneath Pat as she swivelled round my cock, until we were in a classic 69 position with Pat on top of me still with my penis filling her mouth.

This position was much better; not only could Pat now take virtually my whole length into her throat, I now had full access, with hands and mouth and tongue, to Pats breasts, thighs, arse and, last but far from least, her wonderfully tight, musky pussy. With her thighs spread either side of my head, I could see that Pat was turned on at least as much as I was; her mat of short, trimmed pubic hair glistened with her juices, and it was then I noticed that sometime between last nights' loving and now, she had shaved her pussy lips completely bald! For some reason I had never imagined Pat would do that, although we'd never spoken specifically about it and it wasn't especially high on my list of priorities. My late wife had never shaved, although she, like Pat, had kept her pubic hair trimmed short right up until a few months before she died.

And I must admit, I liked the look. A lot! It dawned on me that Pam’s pussy had been shaved completely, while Debbie’s had a small 'landing-strip' above her slit, but Pat had retained the soft mat of trimmed hair above her pussy while shaving the whole area from clitoris down completely smooth. I could clearly see Pat's inner lips protruding from her thicker, outer lips, the whole area covered in a slick coating of Pat's succulent juices. She was so aroused, in fact, that the insides of her thighs were also wet where her cunt had leaked copiously, and probably for some time!

I decided then that I had looked at this beautiful sight for long enough. Pat was still sucking and licking my penis with unending enthusiasm, her hard nipples poking into my belly and her hips squirming under my hands. I pulled her hips down towards my head at the same time as I raised up to lick her, my flat tongue grazing the tip of her swollen clitoris before dredging the juices from between her puffy labia, finally emerging to barely flick the tip of my tongue across the stretched tenderness of her perineum. Again and again I repeated my movement, the only differences being deeper, longer licks ending, after a little while, with my tongue teasing the soft pucker of her anus; an action which caused a loud gasp, a wriggle and a brief hiatus in the sucking action on my cock.

I already knew Pat had enjoyed the feel of my fingers inside her when I'd licked her anally last night. Now I decided to reverse that and, after dipping my forefinger deep inside her pussy for lubrication, inserted it slowly into Pat's nether hole while simultaneously sucking roughly and determinedly on her prominent clit. The result was explosive – her hips shook uncontrollably as she ground her cunt into my face, her mouth abandoned any attempt at further sucking on my cock and my ears were assaulted by loud screams of pleasure despite being mostly covered by Pat's clamping thighs. I continued to suck hard on her thickening nub while at the same time inserting my middle finger alongside the first inside her bum, now thrusting them in and out like a miniature penis, on a couple of occasions opening my fingers slightly when at the deepest point and sucking even harder as I pulled them back out.

Pat was going mad now, muffling her screams in my belly, her arms tightly grasping my buttocks and thighs, her whole body writhing so much on top of me I had to take my fingers out of her for fear she would hurt either herself or me. After a few minutes she began to recover her composure , but instead of relaxing a little, as I'd expected, she moved up and round until she was facing the sofa with her lovely round breasts resting on the cushions, her arse pushed out and up, looking at me with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

“Stick that fucking beautiful thing in my arse,” she growled at me, “do it hard, and do it now! Pammy told me how much she likes it there, and now I understand why.

DO ME!”

I've never been one to argue with a lady, especially one who was asking me for sex (not that such things had happened too often in my life you understand!) I kneeled up behind Pat and thought to scoop up fingers full of Pat's pussy juices to lubricate both of us with, some over her rosebud, some over the length of my cock. I slid it inside Pat's hot pussy for a few strokes then, as she opened her mouth to exhort me towards her arse, I slipped out and placed the swollen purple head of my manhood at her crinkled rear entrance.

I watched entranced as Pat's anus opened up to my advancing manhood, her gentle backwards pressure against me easing the passage of my thickness against her outer sphincter. I swear there was an audible 'pop' as the head of my cock suddenly penetrated her tight seal, Pat's continuing rearwards movement aiding my invasion of her most private area. When the first two or three inches of my length had disappeared from my view, Pat sucked in a sharp breath and stopped moving.

“OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod” her voice sounded a bit scared, yet very aroused, all at the same time, a thought confirmed when she went on,

“Oh Tom, this is SO good, you're filling me up!”

“Darling,” I replied, softly, “I'm not even half way inside you yet!”

“You're not?” Pat sounded shocked then. “I don't know if I can take much more of you. But,” she added, “I do so much want to! Give me a second, and try again.”

I reached underneath our union to collect some more of Pat's pussy juices, to find that she was literally running with her wonderful female cum. I scooped up more and more, smearing it liberally over my shaft and allowing myself a few licks of her gorgeous fluid even, at one point, offering my sticky hand for Pat to lick, which she did with great gusto. While she was sucking her taste from my fingers I gently pushed into her again, moving slowly, until only a couple of inches of my shaft remained visible. I felt Pat's anal muscles clamp down on me, and it felt as if she was trying to squeeze my cock dry of its' sperm. I could just manage to reach underneath us again and this time I slid two fingers inside Pat's still gushing cunt, the tips of my fingers able to feel my penis as it thrust deep into her back passage.

I withdrew my fingers until I found the hard nubbin of Pat's clitoris, nipping it lightly between my fingers as I pushed the last inches of my hardness fully inside her dark hole. I was rewarded with another loud howl of pleasure, and Pat rammed herself backwards hard onto my pole, impaling herself even further as she reacted to my touch.

“Fuck my arse” she moaned, “fuck it like you did my cunt! Fill me up, shoot your spunk deep inside me!”

Never, in all our hours of heavy petting, stroking, last nights' fucking, had Pat EVER spoken like that, and I must admit I found it quite arousing. I grasped hold of Pat's hips firmly with both hands, my thumbs spreading her buttocks as wide apart as I could before I slid my own hips backwards, withdrawing all but the head of my penis from Pat's stretched rosebud. I slid it back in slowly, but without pause, until I was fully buried inside her once more, accompanied all the while by long moans of lust from my lover. Again, and yet again I reamed her tight hole, quickening my pace with every thrust until I was fucking her anally has hard as I'd ever fucked anyone, my heavy balls slapping into Pat's slick pussy with every inward stroke. Pat's hands had been busy on her breasts, tweaking and pulling at her nipples until they stuck out from her jiggling breast-flesh like massive red thimbles, so aroused had she become. I could feel the ripples of her climaxing in my cock even as I rammed in and out of her, then Pat slid a hand between her legs and filled her pussy with her fingers, her fingertips pushing against the thin membrane between her holes as mine had done, then the knuckles as her fingers found the tiny mound on the front wall of her vagina and rubbed it, my cock like a meaty piston now as I neared my own ending.

Once, twice more, and I gave a last deep thrust into Pat's rosebud arse, her fingers deep inside herself as she came immensely, every muscle in her pelvic area tightening to almost unbearable levels as my own climax overtook me. I felt the hot spunk shooting form my cock and filling Pat's bowel, jet after jet amazing me with the strength and duration of my emissions. Never had I cum so much before, especially as I'd made love more often in the past four days than I had in the past four years! Eventually I could cum no more; nor, it seemed, could Pat. I felt filled with a mixture of lust and love, fulfilment and sadness, as my penis slowly softened and slipped out of Pat's abused hole. I sat back on my haunches and looked in wonder at Pat's bottom, her rosebud slowly closing, the marks of my fingers clearly visible on the taut skin of her buttocks.

“Pat, that was so amazing” I stated, rather obviously I suppose. “You look so beautiful, and I love you so much. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!”

Pat turned her head to look me straight in the eye. She looked forbiddingly serious, and for a moment I thought that perhaps I'd read the wrong signals from her. Suddenly, a huge beaming smile covered her face, and she answered,

“Tom, I never imagined for one second that I would enjoy anal sex even fractionally as much as did. I wanted to try it because of what Pam told me the other night,” I blushed furiously at the gentle reminder of my liaison with her youngest daughter, “and I didn't think I'd be able to take you there …... Hell, I thought I was going to have trouble fitting you in my pussy, remember?”

I nodded then, as there wasn't much I could say to that.

She went on, “I don't think I could manage you there very often, and I think I'd need to get some proper lube. But,” she finished, “I think we could sort something out for you if you really want to do it again soon!”

I must have looked like a something on a fishmongers slab, so wide open in shock did my mouth feel at that point. Pat took no notice of my shocked expression whatsoever, instead she slowly got to her feet and reached down to take me by the hand.

“Come with me, mister” she said, “you can help me get cleaned up.”

With that, we went upstairs to the bathroom and a whole new chapter of my life began.
I only own my mind