View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
The Birth of Angels Chapter 2: YAHOO IM

He had a threesome in my bath tub last week with two of my closest friends.

I doubled over from the revelation. It stung so badly.
That he was using me for my ass and car.

That he only viewed me as a Ho. Because his boys claimed they f***ked me.
And they didn’t.

I hadn’t had sex for two years up to the point I met him at Club Metropolis, 10th Street, Downtown Miami.

I had to get out of here and breathe. It was still sun light out and I would just walk around, get some air and clear my head as I debate whether or not to move out of this house I shared with Mama.

Well, actually she had another apartment, but she let me take over the house. And even though I paid all the bills, the insurance on the property and the utilities, she wouldn’t put my name on the house. So I felt like she was pimping me. Paying rent and the yearly taxes. So I guess I was just tired of paying on what others owned.

I wanted my own house with my own name on my own bills. I was in college, but I didn’t take it seriously because, going through twelve years of school killed me and the thought o four more years of college was just too much.

I hadn’t even been in a month. Probably flunking my classes and if I didn’t show my face I would probably be dropped and that would suck because then I would have to pay back the loans.
Why couldn’t college be free like public school?

Shaking away thought of school, I grabbed my coat and I walked outside and locked the door. My cell rang.

It was my boy from Maryland.

“How’s everything.”

“It’s over, man. I broke up with him.” I could hardly say it.

It chocked me up thinking about it.

I simply hung up the phone and turned it off...

Sadly, I was walking down the street with no sense of purpose. The pep in my step has shriveled. The dope boys were out and looking guarded, yet slinging rock and dime bags.

They were running up and down the block handling their transactions.
Unbeknownst, hot, scorching tears fell down my face. I shuddered without him. My love. My man. My Thug.

Tight red shorts under my jeans made my ass look fuller and bigger but right now that was the furthest thing on my mind.

I didn’t feel as sexy as I felt being with someone I thought respected me.
This thug niggah kept starting at me and I rolled my eyes, wiped away tears and kept walking.

He had dreads.

When I got back home I called my boy back and apologized for b***hin' up when the subject of my ex came up. He forgave me.

“Man I can’t believe ya’ll broke up. Seemed like you two were made for each other.”

“I will never be involved or have sex with another man as long as I live.”

I hung up the phone and vowed it on my life.

A few days later I was logging on the computer, on cloud nine. Because something wonderful happened. I’m still geeked about it, trying to formulate in my head the occurrence. I was about to burst with zeal.

I logged onto Yahoo messenger and my boy from Maryland was on line and I just had to tell somebody my good news.

I hit him up with a BUZZ. Then I typed:

down_souff_nigg [8:06]: I got some d***k today, Dawg

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn, that's wasusp

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: wassup*

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: it was good too

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: I mean really good

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: i wish i could've been there

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: the thug niggah had me crying and shyt

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: loll

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: When I tell you he dug me out he dug me out

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: thug dope boy from the block

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: never knew he was interested in me

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: so how'd u find out?

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: He approached me and asked to use my
phone

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: so I let him

blackinches1345 [8:07 P.M.]: ok

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: What I didn’t know was he dialed his number with my phone so he could have it

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: And around about 6 pm today I get a call from an unusual number

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: and I normally don't answer but I did and he was like this Frederick and I was like yea, dawg and he was like this Joe, the niggah who borrowed your phone and I was stuck

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: cause the niggah is fine as f***k, real hardcore, the type who don't show no emotion

blackinches1345 [8:08 P.M.]: ok

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: So I was like yea sup and he was like I hope you don't mind me calling my phone so I can have your number

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: and I was like Why? A little violated and mad

down_souff_nigg [8:09 P.M.]: and he was like, Damn, Dawg, I’ma just say it and u better not go lipping off

down_souff_nigg [8:09 P.M.]: I wanna tap that p***y I like how that ass be looking in them red shorts and your pants kinda sagging and s***t and I’ve been watching you, checking you out you be staying to yourself so do u get down?

down_souff_nigg [8:10 P.M.]: And I was like No. He hung up and about ten minutes later he came knocking on my front door. I answered and saw him and he asked, anybody here and I was like Niggah, naw! Get the f***k from my house Dawg I don't like dope around me

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: and he came inside, pushed me on the chair and was like you know you want this d***k up in that ass you be walking around looking good and s***t, Dawg all I want to do is f***k you. Plus I read your ‘lil thing in the BGC Forum, I read your stories I don't ever comment but I be reading it and checking out your pictures every time I log on.

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: damn