Thread: The Delinquents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Bruce: Driving the Limo down the streets that he drove looking for Miss Gottrocks, puts his hand to his, now pulsating eye and shifting his gaze to his partner sitting next to him "Damn who would have thought she could hit so hard."

Dick responding is gasps of breaths and slitely higher pitched voice as well "Yea and she Kicks hard too!!!! and what was the Idea of giving her the baseball bat any way? You just wait till i'm can move again I'm gonna kick your ass!" the last part spoken under his breath.

Just a few mor miles, Bruce thought then he can get this pain in his ribs looked at by the school nurse, the Sexy School nurse at that winking to himself. Damn that Miss Givesgoodhead, she sure does know how to weald a basseball bat.

As Bruce drives his Limo into the School parking lot, Dick looks out the window, feeling beter from the car ride and the vicious beating that he recieved for no good reason "Hey Bruce, there are no more parking spaces. Where are we going to park?"

"Don't worry Dick, we'll park where we usually park. You know next to the front door."says Bruce.

"I wanna park it!"says Dick as he grabs at the steering weel.

"No! you don't have a Lisence. you Idiot!" as bruce starts hitting at Dicks hands on the steering weel.

"Don't make me go midevil on your big ass! shit for brains! IT'S MY TURN YOU PROMMISED THAT I COULD PARK THE CAR!" hitting Bruce in the sore ribs of bruce and still holding the steering weel.

"OUCH!!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'M GONNA, GONNA, GONNA!" as Bruce takes his hands off the steering weel and goes to put them oround Dicks neck. "GONNA squeeze that big pimple you call a head right off of your shoulders!"

and then a minute later, there is a big bang!!! as the Limo that is carrying Miss Gottrocks, hits a Red BMW, baning up the front end of the Limo and demoloshing the side of the BMW, that is parked in the parking spot that has been and always has been resurved for Bruce and Dick. "What the HELL!!!!!" says Bruce, looking at Dick abnd then to the red Beemer that is infront of them. "Some one has taken our parking spot!"

Bruce and Dick bot get out of the car. Bruce carying the Baseball bat and starts pounding on the Red Beemer and shouting at the top of his lungs, "Who the Hell is the Stupid Idiot that parked there STUPID CAR in my PARKING SPOT!",wile his shorter look alike starts Kicking the car's weel, as a Crowd of people start comming to see what has happend.