View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 12:06 PM
obsolete

A few concerns:

Quote:
Originally posted by Boogieman
Perhaps only registered members should be able to reply!?!?!?

This was in response to an unregistered person replying in a disruptive way to a role play. I have to agree with Boogieman.

I've been reading through existing threads since I first came to Pixie's and I've seen a good story disrupted more than once by a non-registered poster. Why NOT require that someone be registered in order to post in this forum? It wouldn't hurt and it only takes a click of a button to "make it so".

What about not being able to edit a post after two hours?

I understand not wanting posters to be able to delete their posts. (I've seen it happen where someone got a bug up and deleted posts from within a story line. ) However, for those of us who see something later that they didn't notice at the time of the post or for those times when you would like to change a description or undo something that you started with but is no longer viable... I, for one, would like to be able to have some control over my creative (or not) efforts.

And yes, there will be more!

Questions? Opinions? Ideas? This thread is for all of us... even if you've never written in a thread but have something you want to discuss or see discussed.